• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pet question

tbuot

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star
I know about the pet kennel. I also read that you have to board your dog when you go to the parks. I see that some campers can bring their pets to their campsites when they sleep at night. Is this true of the cabins as well? It would be great if they allow this my dad is really attached to his dog.

Another question...anybody ever been refused boarding at the FW kennel...i read that they have made this kennel smaller.

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, you can't bring your dog to the cabin. We have brought our 2 dogs with us to Fort Widerness many times. The last time was the summer of 2002. Although they have made the kennel smaller, we have never had a problem getting lodging for both dogs.

thanks for the fast response. my dad hates to board his dog. we boarded her outside of WDW last summer and she was well cared for but I thought he might be happier if he got to see her a few times a day...too bad she can't visit us in the cabins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter