pet/handicapped accessible lot??

Camping Disney

<font color=FF99FF>Give me Disney World and a tent
Hi everyone,

Well, here is a huge question. We are travelling with a 40ft TSO fifth wheel. This was included with our reservation. What we did NOT include was the fact that we will now be bringing our 4th adn 5th children, our two sweet little puppies with us. I just could not handle the thought of leaving them in a kennel for 3 weeks. Nope, not gonna happen!!! Also, I found out that I am having an ankle fusion in a few days and will now be in a w/c for my entire trip. Here is my Q.........what will be the best loop/site for us? We have 3 "real" kids and we are not on a preferred site, just a full hook-up. (I guess that means no cable..perhaps I need to rethink that now........LOL ).

Anyway, I appreciate all of your advice and help!!

Michele

Well, now that you are bringing the furkids, you will have four non preferred loops to choose from:

1600, 1700, 1800, & 1900

If you don't have a map, click on my Ft Wilderness link below and you can see one.

The 1600 & 1700 loops are up front close to the the main road. While it would seem that either of these would work for you, I think the 1600 loop is going to be a little better. The comfort stations are a little more convient to more sites in this loop. 1600 actually shares 2 comforts stations, one with the 1500 loop and one with the 1800 loop. Additionally, all sites are paved in the area for the camper, so you should have no problem with the wheelchair.

In addition to the comfort stations, the 1800 loop is closer to the bus stop, which may be a little easier for those pushing the wheelchair.

You will need to call CRO and update your reservations as they need to know that you will have pets. There is an additional daily fee for pets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter