"Personalized URL" with "offer?"

TapCat

Mouseketeer
Just got an odd postcard and am wondering if any of you have received this and gotten it to work.
The postcard says: "Disney magic especially for you! We were so happy to hear that you're thinking about taking a Disney Parks vacation, we went ahead and put together some customized information and an offer for you!"
Then, it gives a visit.disneyparks.com web address that contains our last name and some numbers.
The problem: I can't get the link to work.
Sigh. Any thoughts? I'm curious if the "offer" is anything interesting.
Many thanks.

Sounds like a pin code discount of some kind. Try again tomorrow as the reservation system had been down for several days now. If that doesn't work, then call them and tell them you have an offer but need details on what it is. Hope it's something really great! :thumbsup2

I received two of these recently after ordering a planning DVD, but it just links you to the disneyparks website and no special offer that I can find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter