Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy!!

I'm going to cry. You did it!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!LOVE YOU!!!! This has been a really difficult year and it is the trigger to seeing this very much needed trip with all the family is really going to happen! I' so happy and so appreciate your time and talent. *mwah* THANK YOU!!! :flower3:

Sp0ngie :yay:

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy, I really love love love these! Only trouble I'm having is when I try to print them out on an 8.5x11 paper they come out a little blurry at that size. I know Photobucket resizes things as well, so I'm not sure if its the size you made them or Photobucket lol. I had that happen with another DISign someone made. Can you tell me the original size? If it's easier you can also email them to me at jmrothermel @ gmail.com

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Hi Mandy. :)

Love your designs. We're going at the end of the month. I'm in the middle of an unwanted vacation, so I have time to iron-on a few name fills.

Can you make name fills from these characters?

Cora: Disney Princesses
Grandpa: Mickey Mouse
Grandma: Sebastian
Mommy: Minnie Mouse
Aunt Mary: Belle
Uncle Kyle: Robin Hood (Disney cartoon)

Thanks in advance. pixiedust:

I'm new to this forum....... Today! I really like your designs can you please tell me how these awsome name designs work? I would love to have some for my disney cruise in November. Do I copy and print on magnet paper?
I would love love to have them!it would be a great surprise

Tim. Goofy
DeDe grumpy
Justin. Lion king
Noah cars
Carter memo

Kevin incredibles
DeAnna. Princess and the frog
Paige Ariel
Nathan toy story

Sandy Minnie
MIKEY Mickey

Eric dopey
Stevie Merida
Nikki tinker bell

Thank you and can you addwith instructions on how to print them up. We are going the first week in November:)

Hello Mandy-

Would you kindly create some name fills for our trip the first week in December?

Minnie Mouse: Alexis
Princesses: Nevaeh
Nemo: Joshua
Little Mermaid: Lola-Grace
Fab 5: Caleb
Little Einsteins: John

Thank you very much!!

Hi Mandy,

Would you be able to do "2013" in different Halloween themes?

I would like a 2013 with Halloween Pooh and friends characters
another 2013 with Halloween Mickey & Minnie and the gang
and another 2013 with a Halloween girl theme (perhaps Halloween princesses, or Halloween Tink, or Halloween Minnie and Daisy, or whatever you can come up with).

Thanks so much!

I love the ones you did for my two kids - I was hoping to add just a few name fills to my FE gifts. Can you do these names for me too?

MICKEY
Cayden
Baron
Preston

MINNIE
Ainsley
Kaitlinn
Aurora

Sure would appreciate it!!!!

Can you do a Sarah one with the baby characters especially baby pluto? We leave Nov 9th.

Hi Mandy,

My requests are a little unusual, so if it's anything out of your realm, just let me know. Love your work and super excited to see what you come up with!

Don - Star Wars fill
Marla - black background with small white Mickey heads and red hearts (like a polka dot pattern
Marissa - Norway flag fill
Gabriel - Blue Cl

ub Penguin
Luke - Red Club Penguin

Thank you so much for your hard work!

Sure thing!

Mandy, I really love love love these! Only trouble I'm having is when I try to print them out on an 8.5x11 paper they come out a little blurry at that size. I know Photobucket resizes things as well, so I'm not sure if its the size you made them or Photobucket lol. I had that happen with another DISign someone made. Can you tell me the original size? If it's easier you can also email them to me at jmrothermel @ gmail.com

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Just make sure that you download from photobucket and not just right click to save.

Hi Mandy. :)

Love your designs. We're going at the end of the month. I'm in the middle of an unwanted vacation, so I have time to iron-on a few name fills.

Can you make name fills from these characters?

Cora: Disney Princesses
Grandpa: Mickey Mouse
Grandma: Sebastian
Mommy: Minnie Mouse
Aunt Mary: Belle
Uncle Kyle: Robin Hood (Disney cartoon)

Thanks in advance. pixiedust:

Sure thing!

I'm new to this forum....... Today! I really like your designs can you please tell me how these awsome name designs work? I would love to have some for my disney cruise in November. Do I copy and print on magnet paper?
I would love love to have them!it would be a great surprise

Tim. Goofy
DeDe grumpy
Justin. Lion king
Noah cars
Carter memo

Kevin incredibles
DeAnna. Princess and the frog
Paige Ariel
Nathan toy story

Sandy Minnie
MIKEY Mickey

Eric dopey
Stevie Merida
Nikki tinker bell

Thank you and can you addwith instructions on how to print them up. We are going the first week in November:)

Sure thing!

Hello Mandy-

Would you kindly create some name fills for our trip the first week in December?

Minnie Mouse: Alexis
Princesses: Nevaeh
Nemo: Joshua
Little Mermaid: Lola-Grace
Fab 5: Caleb
Little Einsteins: John

Thank you very much!!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

Would you be able to do "2013" in different Halloween themes?

I would like a 2013 with Halloween Pooh and friends characters
another 2013 with Halloween Mickey & Minnie and the gang
and another 2013 with a Halloween girl theme (perhaps Halloween princesses, or Halloween Tink, or Halloween Minnie and Daisy, or whatever you can come up with).

Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

Just make sure that you download from photobucket and not just right click to save.

Hmmmmm, that's what I did - it still prints blurry. I'll play around with it I guess. Thank you:thumbsup2

ETA: I just tried it again and the edges are very pixelated still. Maybe I just notice it? I'm not sure. I could post a picture if you'd like. Like I said you an also email them to me if youd like.

Hello! I would love to get some for our upcoming trip! We leave in 2 weeks.

Ashlynn - Merida
Ashlynn - Minnie
Caden - Toy Story
Caden - Mickey

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter