Pepper Market-worth a special trip?

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
We like the look of the menu at the Pepper Market at CSR and wondered if you are not staying at that resort, whether it justified making a special visit? We also thought we could check out CSR at the same time, with a view to staying there in the future.

I also wondered whether you could walk across the road to visit the mini golf at Winterland/Summerland, or it is further than it looks on the map?

I'd drive to BB/golf.

---As for the Pepper Market, we enjoy it! The food selection is very varied, so there's something there for everyone. I particularly like the fajitas. My son likes their soup. My husband gets chicken and a baked potato. There is a fixing's area for the potato. The dessert selection is good too. I love the flan!

We're planning a trip over to CSR just for PM next April. My DS loves it after having stayed there & requested we go back. It's such a good deal.

Not a chance. It's great if you're there but not worth a special trip anymore than any other foodcourt.
pirate:

We like it & always try to stop by at least once a trip. Always use the vouchers, sometimes share meals. If you want to save the gratuity - get your meal to go.

As for walking to winter-summerland - it's farther than it appears, but definately do-able. Unless it's very hot & humid.

The food is mediocre and expensive for what you get. We definately wouldn't make a special trip over for it.

I think they have the best pizza on the property. That alone is worth the trip.

I never had a good one at WDW until I ate at the PM.

The steak for my fajitas was so stingy, I showed the CM and she took it off our bill. My least favorite restaurant but the Margarita's were excellent..........:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter