People waiting in line say the darndest things!

I had four (although not all in line):

2. Son to Dad in standby line at Space Mountain, and pointing to the FastPass line: "Why are those people walking past us like that?"
Dad: "They paid money to do that. We can't afford it."

At Six Flags Great Adventure, they do charge an extra premium price for the "fastpass service', so I'm thinking some people just assume it's the same at disney!

Ha ha, this is actually my mom's story...

When I was about 6 or 7 years old I got to meet Mickey. I got his autograph and had my mom took our picture. After the picture Mickey gave me a kiss on the cheek. After we walked out I put my hand over the spot where he kissed me and said "Wait until I get back to school and tell everyone that Mickey Mouse kissed me, they are going to be so jealous."

20 years later and my mom says that is still her favorite memory and I might just still have a small crush on Mickey. ;-)

This is so sweet! I totally the reason I try to take my kids to Disney as often as possible. Memories like that I will cherish forever!

My cousin recently came back from Disney with his wife and two daughters. His oldest we thrilled to be riding all the big rides and went with her mom on the Twilight zone Tower of Terror. Well the stuff in the line alone had her freaked out and the ride left her just scarred to death of the ride.

A few weeks after their trip they were at a play where a person was on stage interacting with the people and asked "what scares you" well she jumps up and screams "TWILIGHT ZONE TOWER OF TERROR" which brought a loud laugh from everyone in the audience.

They just commented to eachother "guess she's not really over it"

:lmao: :rotfl:

A CRT CM to my mom who is disabled and was using an ECV...
"Next time you have to go to the bathroom just get out and walk."
Now it's semi funny, but not that day.
Now when we joke around I always say at least you don't have to go to the bathroom in Cinderella's Royal Throne.

While in line @ HM, a lady told her family that the Mansion wasn't always here. It used to be somewhere else in the park and they must have moved it.

WHile in line for HM: Kid "why are mansions always haunted? Why not houses?" Other kid "Because rich people are haunted." It made me laugh ssooo hard!

As heard this past Friday while in line at the CBR bus stop outside Epcot (which was extremely long due to a lack of buses or schedule snafus for this resort for the past week) "there are no lines at Disney, if the Americans don't move just move them and go":confused3...at least one man took offense to this as he replied "they also invoked a new rule that allows tripping of anyone that cuts in line":lmao:

On Kilimanjaro Safari, when our driver informed us that we would be heading on a 2 week long safari, a little boy in the row in front of me looks at his mom in a panic and says, "But mom I only have one pair of underwear!" To which his brother responds, "You can just turn them inside out like dad does". :rotfl:

this may be the funniest thing i have EVER heard! DIS fam is looking at me strange now because of my laughing outburst!

My fam are Disney fanatics and we are also huge hockey fans(at least I am and i'm working on DD5!)...

Walking through MK last week, DD5 screams at the top of her lungs "Bad guys, bad guys" and points across the way. I turn, expecting to see Captain Hook or Darth Vader. Nope- just a regular guy with a Philadelphia Flyers tshirt on(we are from Boston).:)

My fam are Disney fanatics and we are also huge hockey fans(at least I am and i'm working on DD5!)...

Walking through MK last week, DD5 screams at the top of her lungs "Bad guys, bad guys" and points across the way. I turn, expecting to see Captain Hook or Darth Vader. Nope- just a regular guy with a Philadelphia Flyers tshirt on(we are from Boston).:)

As a huge Sabres fan, I can relate...

I overheard a man in line at ABC Commissary in DHS telling someone on the phone that he was in Universal Studios......................:eek: I wanted so badly to correct him.....haha

All these comments are hilarious this thread really is great! :laughing:

While me and my dad were on our way into the haunted mansion there was a DD and DS in front of us who called over a CM. The DD in complete seriousness asked "Is it true that they keep Walt's frozen head inside the haunted mansion?" The look on the CM priceless me and my dad had to walk away because we were laughing so much :rotfl:

It's amazing what you see and hear at WDW, it's like people lose their minds there. This Sun my wife and I saw a young mother, in the USA cafeteria, screaming and hitting her very young daughter, saying, take it like a big girl, then she hit the very young son.

This may have been addressed by someone else, so please ignore if it has - but she was hitting her young children and no one said or did anything?!:sad2:

My nephew used to be scared of Duke players, fans and their coach, because they were the Blue DEVILS. He really thought they were devils. Being big UNC fans, my sister and BIL didn't correct him until he figured it out for himself:rotfl:

I still laugh over this-entrance gates to Epcot a young girl, maybe 7, and her mom- girl says "Mom, dont forget I HAVE to ride Michigan Space":lmao::lmao:

This is non Disney but its still funny. We were at Sea World looking at the clydesdales, not very interesting so my dad and I were standing off to the side by an empty stall when my dad says back up and watch this. So I back up and my dad says "aww look at the baby horse" loud enough for everyone to hear him and backs away quick. My mom, sis, bro in-law and everyone else looking at the horses rushed over to look in the stall while me and my dad are about falling down laughing at all the people rushing to look in an empty stall:rotfl2: My mom turns and calls my dad a jerk as we're still laughing and another woman looks at my mom and says you're married to him? My mom said yes and the woman told my mom that she's sorry:lmao: Yes I was still laughing when I wrote this and it happened over 10 years ago :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter