Penny's Roller Coaster Ride :) - Now You Can Actually Ride!

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
Lately, I've been going through a lot of struggles with this room. All my friends have been saying, "Penny, it's wonderful! Amazing work!"

All the other people have been saying, "This is horrible and not fair! I want to ride it! I'm reporting you" (I cant let anyone sit on the ride because I cant get them off.)

Anyways, since we're all friends here at DIS, I want to get a TRUE opinion on the room. Please rate it on a 1-10 scale and post any comments:

rollercoastereo8.jpg

~Ren

EDIT:
Introducing... The *NEW AND IMPROVED* Roller Coaster! Woot!

rollercoastershabbatcowzo3.jpg

Now you can ride the ride, and even end up in space - Heh, I gave in since so many complained.

I'm going to be completely and brutally honest...

10. :rotfl2:

The ride is never what I look at: I always look at the color scheme of the room and determine it from there.

A. Your ride looks wholly original and fun.
B. The colors all blend into a wonderfully lush environment.

Aww... Thanks everyone :)

If only those other players could be like you all ;)

Shadow - that's a nice idea... but I dont want them coming back and screaming, "Hey! Why did you boot me!? I'm going to report you again!":rotfl:

Shadow - that's a nice idea... but I dont want them coming back and screaming, "Hey! Why did you boot me!? I'm going to report you again!":rotfl:

So? They can report all they want. Staff won't do anything about someone booting someone else, because the room owner has every right to boot someone from their room.

EDIT: They can't even say that. You can only have two "!"s in one sentence. :p

So? They can report all they want. Staff won't do anything about someone booting someone else, because the room owner has every right to boot someone from their room.

EDIT: They can't even say that. You can only have two "!"s in one sentence. :p

1) Karma

2) They could say it in 2 different text bubbles :p

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh purdy! It's even better than the waterslide ski jump thingy. And that room is pretty good. :)

See top post for info on the *NEW AND IMPROVED* Roller Coaster :)

I dont have a picture since I was so excited, but I had a little guest enter the *Newest* (I changed it again today:rotfl: ) coaster... It was HOST_Phinny!

WOOT!

In the newest version you ride both sides of the track :)

I dont have a picture since I was so excited, but I had a little guest enter the *Newest* (I changed it again today:rotfl: ) coaster... It was HOST_Phinny!

WOOT!

In the newest version you ride both sides of the track :)

What about the Newest Newer Newer Newer Newer one???

omg! be in your room as often as possible! oyu have like a 100 percent chance u will win best room! thats amazing and orginal!

Id give it a .1 and then move the decimal to the right twice. you should come out with something like this...

10!!!!!

What about the Newest Newer Newer Newer Newer one???

It's coming soon to a theater near you :p

omg! be in your room as often as possible! oyu have like a 100 percent chance u will win best room! thats amazing and orginal!

Doubt that. With my room that got best guest 6 months ago, all I had to do was be in it 3 times. You see, staff have access to every room. They may look at it when I'm not around (just as they did with the space races). I don't know if many people remember this, but there was a best quest that had a picture of nobody in the room except for the host hiding behind the kiosk :rotfl: I wonder why they didn't use the picture they got that player's face from (for the homepage).

Id give it a .1 and then move the decimal to the right twice. you should come out with something like this...

10!!!!!

Aww.... Thanks :)

~Ren

VMK_Sunny visited last night :)
I didn't get a screenshot of here there, but I'll get a screenshot of the photo I took with my VMK camera on here :)

~Ren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter