Peanut Butter Fudge Recicpes

Dreaming of Disney

Mouseketeer
DH's grandmother makes the ULTIMATE peanut butter fudge. Unfortunately she is one of those very old fashioned people and refuses to give anyone the recipe. She is in poor health and I am afraid this recipe is going to go with her. My DD has fallen in love with this fudge and wants me to make her some, but I don't have any recipes for peanut butter fudge. I'm going to try to get a few recipes and experiment to try to crack the code or at least get it close. The only thing I know is she uses 1 medium size jar of JIF and she lines the bottom of the pan with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. I'm pretty sure she cooks it on the stove and pours the fudge on the chips.

Does anyone have any good peanut butter fudge recipes? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

My mom makes fudge like no other...it's not that yucky sicky sweet stuff you can buy at candy stores. I'll try to get the recipe for you!

Here is a recipe that might work for you. I haven't tried it, so I can't say what it's like.
STREBE'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE

2 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk (2% to Whole Milk)
1-1/3 cup peanut butter
7 oz marshmallow creme

In a saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil over medium heat; boil for about 3 minutes. Add peanut butter and marshmallow creme; mix well until all the marshmallow creme has been melted. Remove from heat and quickly pour into a buttered 8-in. square pan; chill until set. Cut into squares.

I got it from this site that has more fudge recipes than you can imagine.
http://homepages.skylink.net/~skaarup/fudge.html

Oh, my friend's grandmother makes THE BEST peanut butter fudge... but the recipe is at home :rolleyes: I'll post it on here as soon as I find the recipe :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter