PC Dev tonight on the price increases!!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone else see PC Dev's vlog tonight? I thought he was about to lose his mind about the price increases. I enjoy his tell it like it is personality, and I watch weekly, but dag gum, he was upset!!

Anyone else see PC Dev's vlog tonight? I thought he was about to lose his mind about the price increases. I enjoy his tell it like it is personality, and I watch weekly, but dag gum, he was upset!!
Well...he has good points. It's kinda insane.

I mean over emotional rants on the internet get more views/traction than calm discussion. Of course someone want to getting more views will ‘overreact.’ As I tell my kids, pretty much everyone that posts videos on the internet is acting.

I mean over emotional rants on the internet get more views/traction than calm discussion. Of course someone want to getting more views will ‘overreact.’ As I tell my kids, pretty much everyone that posts videos on the internet is acting.
Yep. The price hikes are good for his channel.
A good ole fashioned rant is just more money in his pocket.

Agreed. I enjoy Disney and Disney conversation as a distraction from all the 'yelling' over each other on the "news/opions" channels and sports channels. I don't need it here, too....... Blah blah blah blah blah is all I'll remember.....

I do agree the prices increases are a bit crazy. It was a bit tough to see everything I was planning for our 2024 trip increase instantly. Especially after seeing them put out resort discounts that are pretty good. I guess discount resorts to get people on property and make it up by charging more in the parks.

I also agree that it seems like Disney is bumping up the prices at the parks because the rest the company isn’t doing as well.

I also turned it off around the time he said he hopes Universal takes over Disney. Absolutely not. Competition is good for everyone. Epic Universe will be awesome. Disney will have to respond and maybe actually start to work on those blue sky ideas.

I do agree that Universal is doing great and we have had APs the last two years. It is also not cheap. Im sure once Epic universe opens those prices will go straight up.

I am not happy about the price increases but I also don’t love being not move because MK is so busy.🤷🏼‍♀️ I get the prices increases on tickets. It the prices of food that really get me. When there is pretty much no snack left that you can buy with a $5 bill. And the cost of character/ fixed prices are nuts. But we will still go and just cut down on those. We still enjoy the parks and our kids our the perfect ages. I can see once our kids get bigger taking a long, long break from WDW.

PCDev is grumpy about something most of the time now. I had to stop watching him because he is such a downer sometimes.

The wisdom on the street was that annual passes would go up this fall because they go up in the fall and that you should renew or buy at the earliest opportunity at the old rate.

AP and WDW Resort Guests park for free at the parks so no real story there. The only folks paying to park are folk staying off site and buying dated tickets at premium prices so another $5 to park is a drop in the bucket to them.

Much ado about nothing methinks.

I know that every October the prices increase. I told my family that they would be increasing. Luckily we bought our tickets at the beginning of the month and did not have to pay the increased price.

Travel (and life) pricing is up everywhere. He has some weird takes on the importance of free parking to win the theme park war. He admitted he doesn't want to pay Disney pricing and work hard to put out content quick for his followers, yet that is his job. He'll learn soon that IKEA and Home Depot trip vlogs aren't going to sustain his lifestyle.

Yesterday he encouraged people to make a change in their life and I did... I unsubscribed.

Unfortunately I also unsubscribed. He keeps touting that he is being real and unbiased, but every single vlog has been so negative and down.
Many of the things he complains about, with a little research, he could have avoided. For example, in one vlog he went to MK for the am early entry, then was incredibly upset that he tried to rope drop adventure land and it was roped off - Had he looked he would have seen that’s not open for early entry.

I think he is changing the direction of his channel, doing less parks and mor cruises

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter