• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PBH or RPH with kids

realpatt

Mouseketeer
We are just staying one night, inorder to get the front of the line privlages in the parks. We have stayed at PBH and HRH but never RPH. The price differnce is only $18.00 (PBH = $186 vs RPH = 168). I think the adults would perfer PBH but wonder if the kids ( ages 7 & 12) may like PBH better.

RPR is better for kids but for one night y not spoil the adults:jester:

RP is a little faster to get to City Walk and the parks than PB. But, for one night, how often would you be going back and forth? I would do the Portofino, I had my best hotel sleep in that hotel. The beds were wonderful! The rooms are bigger, too. I don't see why people think kids would like RPR better, my kids were pretty young when we were there and liked it just as much as Hard Rock. We are staying at RP this time, so we will find out. When you go back you can try one of the other resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter