PBH or HRH???

eljojo

Mouseketeer
We're going for 1 Friday night in Aug. and all the Ent. rooms are booked so they can give us HR for $249 or PBH for $215. What do you think? Kids were set on Hard Rock. What's the difference in the hotels themselves?

I stayed at HRH last year and visited PBH. To me, PBH seemed really quiet, like it'd be perfect for a honeymoon or a little romantic getaway. At HRH, it always felt like a lot was going on, in a good way. There was a nice mix of adults and children...seemed really family friendly. But again, I didn't actually stay at PBH. Hope this helps. :D

I have stayed at both and liked both, but preferred PBH better. The service there was wonderful, it was very quiet, which made it easier to sleep at night. The beds were fantastic. At HRH there were al lot of people in the hallway at late hours (11-1), and a lot of children being loud in the hallways. No big deal to me, but I am a light sleeper.

The PBH is a very friendly hotel to me, and beautiful is an Italian sort of way. The rooms are very comfortable. With the PBH being cheaper, I think you would be getting much more for less money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter