Paying cash for Fri and Sat nights at VB??

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
We are planning 12 nights at VB summer 2002, my brother, wife and baby will be joining us the first 7 nights. The points for Fri and Sat night for a 2 bedroom is 72 points per night, those nights would cost more points than 5 week nights. Thats excessive!! So I was considering paying cash for Fri and Sat nights. Do you happen to know about much a 2bdr cost when paying cash? AND .......We would be switching to a 1 bdr when they left, could we keep the same room throughout these changes from points to cash to 1 bedroom???

2001 Rack rates (6/3 - 8/25) for a 2 bedroom villa were $360/night plus tax (11%). 2002 rates are higher. You can get 2002 rates from the DVC web site (no password necessary for this).

Sometimes MS can offer rooms to DVC members wanting to pay cash at a 25% discount. It depends on availability.

I don't know the answer to your other question.

Make your reservation for a 2 BR then a 1 BR. Contact DVC and if you can reserve through them, link the rooms and ask not to be moved. If not, or if the room through CRO is a lot less, ask the resort (about a week ahead of your visit) that you don't want to move rooms. Since it's less cleaning for them, I suspect they'll be able to accomodate your request but no guarantees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter