• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pay OOP for Boma or Raglan Road?

tabrizia

DIS Veteran
Okay we have a couple of meals where we have to pay out of pocket, this isn't a big deal for us, however, I am not sure if I should pay out of pocket for our Boma dinner or our Raglan Road dinner.

Raglan Road looks like it will probably be more expensive, however, it has numerous Starters for Sharing, and I'm not sure if you can get those if only one person wants it, rather then two. If you can then I am pretty sure it is definately a better deal for us to use the Dining Plan for Raglan Road. If you can't, I think it maybe better for us to go out of pocket for Raglan Road since having to pay for part of the meal out of pocket anyways would be a bit of a pain. So does anyone know if Raglan Road's Starters for Sharing need two people to order then for them to be used on the dining plan? If so we'll probably pay out of pocket for Raglan Road, if not we'll probably pay out of pocket for Boma.

I would pay OOP for Boma. 26.99 pp plus tax & gratuity no extra charges for beverages or dessert. At RR even if you share an app, you will be paying for soda dessert and differing prices for main courses. So pay OOP for Boma and order what you want at RR and know you will at least get your moneys worth!

I went to RR the end of May. You did not need to share any of the appetizers meant for 2.

jjohnson said:
I went to RR the end of May. You did not need to share any of the appetizers meant for 2.

Thanks that's what I needed to know. Looks like we'll be paying OOP for Boma then.

I wopuld pay oop for the fixed price one-Boma. We are doing something similar-paying oop for our family for dinner at Cape May Cafe so we have all have extra credits to do Flying Fish. It's easier for me, because I already know what it will cost. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter