PASSPORT TO FUN or GAMEFLY easy/hard

It was right on page 1 of offers for me. Did anyone do this and get th free $25 Visa gift card it offered?

LOL! I did it today, but it said I'm ineligible. It must have been one I had done before. It did look kinda familiar.

Weird. I got my confirmation from Passport to Fun this morning. I hope I get credit for it! :goodvibes

I also got my confirmation email this morning as well. Hope I get credited too.

Got credited this morning!!! I am tempted to keep this one but I don't think I could really justify the price until the holidays. Hmmmm

I also got my confirmation email this morning as well. Hope I get credited too.

Got credited this morning!!! I am tempted to keep this one but I don't think I could really justify the price until the holidays. Hmmmm

YES! I got credit this morning too! Sunshine is getting so fast!

Hoping Hoping Hoping I get credit too. Yesterday I was at $5...today I'm at $25 with $14 pending! It amazes me how quickly I can rack up credits sometimes!

It really makes Disney trips doable for us. I want to do another trip next June with some friends of mine, but wasn't sure it was in the family budget. With the way I'm going with Sunshine, I can easily get $500-600 towards it- that's enough $$ for at least 2 of our park tickets (it will be just me and the kids as DH is tied up with something else), if not 3. It's amazing! Or food for most of the trip!

I did get a credit from something I did a trouble ticket for ages ago- I was pleasantly surprised to see that in my account this morning! Thanks Tricia for manually giving me the True.com credit! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I got the confirmation from Passport to fun. Just waiting for credit...hope it comes soon...I can cash out twice in one day!! Love the $50 for $45 deal!

I can't figure out where you get the Visa. It said go to www.dealpass.com and log in, which I did, but I can't find anywhere on there to get the $25 Visa.

Anyone have any luck finding it?

Once you log on to passport there was a box at the top of the first page you had to click on. You have to stay longer than the trial period to get it I'm pretty sure.

Once you log on to passport there was a box at the top of the first page you had to click on. You have to stay longer than the trial period to get it I'm pretty sure.

I'm all confused. . . I got a confirmation, but it was for savingsmart.com, not passport to fun. I thought it said something that signing up for one signed me up for the other, which was ok I'd just be sure to cancel both. . .
but when I log in at dealpass it takes me straight to savingsmart and I have no way to log into passport to fun. I wonder if I'll get a separate confirmation?

I'm all confused. . . I got a confirmation, but it was for savingsmart.com, not passport to fun. I thought it said something that signing up for one signed me up for the other, which was ok I'd just be sure to cancel both. . .
but when I log in at dealpass it takes me straight to savingsmart and I have no way to log into passport to fun. I wonder if I'll get a separate confirmation?

Be careful with that one! They are separate and will bill separately so you have to make sure to cancel both. I almost got caught up in that one! Be careful and make sure to confirm that both are canceled. Did you plug your account number in once you get to dealpass? That usually takes me to the right Passport to Fun pages. If not, you may have to contact customer service.

Tricia~ I went thru my account history to try and figure out if I had done Passport to Fun in the past to see if that's why it came up 'ineligible' last night on the website (although they sent me a confirmation email this AM and my credit card has the charge on it). Is Passport to Fun the same as 'Great Fun'? If not, I guess I didn't do it! 'Great Fun' is the only one I can see on my account history that would possibly be it.

Thanks if you can answer my question. A lot of these signups start looking familiar after awhile.

And one other question: do all the Scholastic offers have different sponsors? Or does Scholastic set the prices? I only ask cause I'm puzzled why the Baby Einstein offer only pays out $7, but costs $14 on our end....it seems the ones I did in the past like Nick or Disney were $9 or $10 in credits, and I paid out about $10. Just curious. I'm tempted, because I think my daughter would like the Einstein products, but it seems like a more expensive set to try and keep up on should we choose to keep it.

Thank you- Robin

Tricia~ I went thru my account history to try and figure out if I had done Passport to Fun in the past to see if that's why it came up 'ineligible' last night on the website (although they sent me a confirmation email this AM and my credit card has the charge on it). Is Passport to Fun the same as 'Great Fun'? If not, I guess I didn't do it! 'Great Fun' is the only one I can see on my account history that would possibly be it.

Thanks if you can answer my question. A lot of these signups start looking familiar after awhile.

And one other question: do all the Scholastic offers have different sponsors? Or does Scholastic set the prices? I only ask cause I'm puzzled why the Baby Einstein offer only pays out $7, but costs $14 on our end....it seems the ones I did in the past like Nick or Disney were $9 or $10 in credits, and I paid out about $10. Just curious. I'm tempted, because I think my daughter would like the Einstein products, but it seems like a more expensive set to try and keep up on should we choose to keep it.

Thank you- Robin

I'm actually not sure if Great Fun and Passport to Fun are the same, but I would not be surprised. Same as a bunch of the "bargain network" ones that all have similar names but are basically the same thing.

We do have different sponsors for all of the Scholastic offers. Probably about 4 different advertisers that I go through. In some cases, I get better rates because we do a lot of volume (like the Disney offers). In other cases, they give me lower rates because we are an incentive site and they know a lot of people will cancel. I don't why the differences in the S/H unless they want to try to discourage people from signing up just for the rewards.

The Nick ones got cancelled today. :(

Be careful with that one! They are separate and will bill separately so you have to make sure to cancel both. I almost got caught up in that one! Be careful and make sure to confirm that both are canceled. Did you plug your account number in once you get to dealpass? That usually takes me to the right Passport to Fun pages. If not, you may have to contact customer service.

Hmm.. thanks for pointing that out. I obviously didn't read very closeley and would have only cancelled passport!

Yeah, I thought that's what I read when I signed up so I made a mental note to make sure I cancel both. . . but I can't figure out why I can access the "extra" and not the actual program I signed up for. Dealpass takes me straight to the smartsavings one with no option to get into Passport to Fun. I'll give it another day and see if they kick me a separate confirmation.

I' m pretty sure they are different programs. I did Great Fun through QR in December I think. It did not have the extra 'Saving Smart' program to cancel. I believe Great Fun is offered through Trilegiant. It's one of the QR portal offers and it pays $11.00 for a $1.00 trial.

I' m pretty sure they are different programs. I did Great Fun through QR in December I think. It did not have the extra 'Saving Smart' program to cancel. I believe Great Fun is offered through Trilegiant. It's one of the QR portal offers and it pays $11.00 for a $1.00 trial.

Thanks for the info- I should be getting my 7 credits soon then. I hope!

I called and canceled passport to fun over the automated system.. Very easy. They offer a better rate for a year if you want to keep it. I was so tempted but they don't have the stores I shop at. Thought about keeping it for Christmas but O, well.

Signed up last night sence it seemed so easy to cancel . Once I get credit I will cancel

Thanks for the heads up on another easy offer to canel

Getting addicted , but only want to do offers others have done befor .

SarahM

anyone get their credits yet? I signed up on Monday or Tuesday...usually these types are quick to credit, but I haven't rec'd mine yet. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter