Pass renewal

supamaki

Drinkin' around the world!
Is there an annual pass renewal at Universal like WDW? Is there a discount for renewing?
Thanks!

there was a voucher promo that ended either in february or march. Usually there is no renewal discount. :smooth:

I received a card in the mail that offered a renewal rate of $99.95. I called and renewed for that price plus tax. I am not sure if that offer has expired (I discarded the card).

jb

When I renewed, about a year ago I believe, I was given 2 years for the price of one. At the time I believe that price was $160ish. Not a bad deal at all. There's constantly renewal offers coming and going, just watch these boards or call universal.

Jim

Just got the renewal card in the mail today for 99.95. I ours isn't up til Nov., but I may do it now anyway.

I renewed about two years ago for $150. The AP price at that time was $190.

I got a two year renewal a few years ago for $190.

The moral of the story is to watch for renewal specials. They come up from time to time.

I just renewed for $99 too. The agent said that rate was available until the end of this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter