Parts of KidZone Closing Jan 16, 2023: Curious George, Fivel, Dreamworks Destination, Woody's Nuthouse Coaster

LoTR scope would be difficult to replicate in a park IMO. I’d love to see it featured

Sure don’t see it falling into all ages/replacing kids zone tho

If anyone could, it would be U, who did such a great job with HP
LoTR is a property that has weird ownership rights around it and Amazon is trying to fight over it.

With them about to lose Simpsons, I doubt Universal wants to build anything unless the rights are locked down solid.

Im pretty sure they will eventually do Pokemon, I checked and they do have the US rights to theme park stuff with Pokemon. But if they were replacing with Pokemon, i feel like they would have made a big announcement cause that would have gotten people really excited.

My guess is we are gonna see Secret Life of Pets, Kung Fu Panda, and other kids animation rides they've built and had success at in other parks go up in that section.

REALLY disappointed to hear about this. This’ll be our daughter’s one trip to UO while she’s the target age for these types of activities. She absolutely loves the water play and playground areas. Her favorite part of any trip to Universal Hollywood (even including DLR) is the Super Silly Fun Land (followed by Dinoland). Now all I can hope is she forgets about the video I just showed her before our trip in September. And she has a really good memory… 😟

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter