Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

Woohoo!! I am still working on yours. I was having issues the other day, and decided to scrap what I did and start again :) Well, like 3 times haha. So you have a few random things.

My amazing package arrived today and I have just open it- well I am starting to. I loved getting all the wrapped gifts. I haven't gotten a box of wrapped gifts since I was in college (my mom wrapped all the things in each care package). I opened a couple of them including a gorgeous frame and a sweet candle. I think I will open the rest of them little by little as rewards for getting things done I need to get done (although I may change my mind over the course of the next couple of days.)

I am now opening my pieces that Lisa made-
Fall titles- amazingly done and just perfect for our things. I will have to remember our camera tomorrow for pastor appreciation. I don't know if my favorite is the Be Our Guest or the Philly's flag.
Banners- the squirrel and nut banner is so cute- I will have to use it on a page about our dogs and their fascination with squirrels. The Christmas ones are so pretty as well. I am hoping I will be able to use the leaf one for some fall leaves on our trip to Boston in a couple of weeks but if the leaves are gone it is perfect for Disney fall pictures as well.

I am off to do a couple of things before I dive into the next challenge bag. I have to get the bulletins ready for service in the morning.

Rebecca

Dh didn't have the info for me yet to do the bulletins so I am back to opening up my things.
Challenge 3- fall paper piecings: so adorable- love the squirrel's face. So sweet!
Challenge 4- beautiful mats and I love the 2 large and 1 small in each set - perfect for doing a whole page with each of the sets. Fantastic choices in color and embellishments as well.
Challenge 6- Fabulous titles for Christmas- I love the font on the Candlelight service and the stocking stickers are fantastic to go with those. Our stocking tradition was one of dad's favorite things at Christmas as well. I love the Magical Christmas title as well.
Challenge 7- Adorable piecings again. Love the paper choices you made on those. i will have to use the Santa for the Wee Care program (the kids see Santa afterwards during our cookie social). Love the cookies cutouts as well.
Challenges 5 and 8- The completed pages- fantastic Lisa! The fall page is fabulous for my MK pictures with the pumpkins and scarecrows and such decorating Main Street. The advent pages are simply designed but so beautiful and I adore the touch of the gemstones in the colors of the candles.
The Mosaic page kit is gorgeous as well. Beautiful- I think I will use it for some flower and garden photos- I will have to see if I have done last years pages already or if I still need to do them.

Thank you so much for the fantastic package- what a pick me up. And I still have lots of little packages to open. I will get pictures up in the next couple of days- my cell phone is low on battery life at the moment.

Rebecca

Just wanted to let you know that kristi's package was mailed on Thursday afternoon and she has received it. Had to get it out the door with the hurricane on the way. Please send some prayers and pixie dust our way....it's headed right for us starting later tonight/tomorrow morning.

Danielle, prayers and pixie dust coming your way for a safe time during the storm.

I LOVED all of the stuff! I got the coolest items from Danielle, and I can hardly wait to use them! :cool1: I just love the Christmas 2 page LO, and they will come in handy when we go at Christmas. :yay:

HolidayPartnerSwap102.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap104.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap100.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap101.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap099.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap098.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap096.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap094.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap093.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap092.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap091.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap090.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap089.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap086.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap085.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap084.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap082.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap081.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap079.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap076.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap074.jpg

Ive got a bad case of the run raggeds. I will update the thread with packages recieved/sent.

Jen, I think I'm gonna hold yours till weds just in case. I don't want it stuck in limbo somewhere due to the storm. I'm worried about Morgan's box now. Crossing my fingers that the storms passes or lightens up. At least there will be goodies after the storm. :)

Ive got a bad case of the run raggeds. I will update the thread with packages recieved/sent.

Jen, I think I'm gonna hold yours till weds just in case. I don't want it stuck in limbo somewhere due to the storm. I'm worried about Morgan's box now. Crossing my fingers that the storms passes or lightens up. At least there will be goodies after the storm. :)

No worries on my package, I can wait.

Have you got a DC number for Morgan's? I don't know what they plan to do about mail...I can call and ask them to hold it. Or, if you send me the DC I can check tracking so I know to look for it. I'll be home all day today and tomorrow, assuming we keep our power ;)

Uh oh.....Did I forget to put the pumpkin picking set in the box? They were my favorite set and maybe I subliminally "forgot" to include them? :rotfl2: If they aren't there let me know and I will put them in the mail for you straight away.

Here are the rest of them:

HolidayPartnerSwap073.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap072.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap071.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap070.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap069.jpg

HolidayPartnerSwap068.jpg

Rebecca, so happy you love all your goodies and it brought you some happiness! I did take photos of all the challenges so can post them if you want me too...forgot to do the extras and the frame though!

Danielle, love everything you made for Kristi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter