~~~Part TWO of the ABC Scavenger Hunt~~~.....CLOSED!!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for the next installment in the Scavenger Hunt saga
This one is PART TWO of the ABC scavenger hunt:woohoo:
Ready for some more fun!! :yay:

So.....this exchange will be for the second half of the alphabet plus a couple extra things ;) Find something that meets the requirement for each item. You can be "creative". ;)
There is a minimum of $15 on this one. Some things you will have to purchase, some things will be free things to gather, some things you might already have around the house or at work. Some may take a bit of hunting :teeth:
All items MUST BE NEW...or at least unused!!
There will be 15 items to find.
You must find all 15 items, you can't use one item for 2 categories ;)
You will print a list and write the item next to the letter that it goes with. Include the list in the box when you send it out. That will make sure you got them all and make sure the receiver knows which item goes with which letter.

Sign-ups will go until July 18 (evening name distribution).
Mail date will be July 26..
All packages must be sent priority mail with delivery confirmation.

PLEASE....do not sign up if you are not going to follow through. It is not easy to have people drop out once they get the list. It is a scavenger hunt, it SHOULD be a challenge!! ::yes::
At least with this one you know the letters, so you can get started early ::yes::

If you want to play PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
How many exchanges do you want to do?
Are you willing to be an elf?
Are you willing to send international (MUST be by airmail)?

This IS a lot of fun. :woohoo:

I sure hope so. Was hoping for some today...........weekends are always slow.
So hoping next week gets some interest.
We had 9 people in part one.

Me me. I will message you when I get back to my hotel room tonight. I have been shopping already

Hopefully we get a few more in next week............we do have enough to have the exchange, just more fun with more people.
We are still sitting at 3 right now.

I've signed up so long as someone is willing to send to Canada. :)

I was away at a music festival since Thursday!

I didn't get a PM from you, Nikki...........so if you want to join, make sure you send it in the next couple of days.

Great!! The more the merrier.
Only a couple of more days.....who else wants to play?

I'm in. Got almost it all---just need "U". I bought an UNO candy bar, but I ate it!!! It was definitely not the best tasting candy:rotfl: So, I will get something else for my "U".

Pm on its way:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter