ParkSavers...My Experience

I just wanted to share my experience with ParkSavers. After reading this thread I went to the ParkSavers site yesterday and ordered 3, adult 7-day PH and 1, child 7-day PH for $170.00 less than 5-day PH directly from WDW. I used the Disney blog discount code mentioned in this thread and saved $8.00 and chose 12/31/2016 as the redemption date. We are going in March 2017.

I received the order confirmation within a few minutes. 3 hours later I received an "Offer regarding my order" email. They said my order qualified for them to "expedite" the confirmation codes to get them to me immediately without the usual 3-5 day wait if I were using MagicBands in WDW. Being of a suspicious nature I thought they were trying to get an additional "rush" fee or similar from me. I emailed back asking of there was a fee for this and within a few minutes they replied there was not. So I replied back that we were going to use MagicBands and within 22 minutes of the "offer" email I had my ticket codes. I was tied up so it took me a bit to get them entered into MDE, but they linked without any problems. So from initial order to confirmed in MDE it was about 5 hours. I was very pleased with my experience. YMMV

Mark in MN

Just got Ours (5 day PH with WP Adult x3 child x2).

Saved us $461.22 CND.

If you are Canadian use the US site, not the .ca site. I have found the exchange rate to be off.

Got the codes within 2 days. Inputted them and they are accepted and allocated in my MDE.

With the code we saved $300 on four 7-Day park-hopper tickets ($75 a person) which more than covers getting the memory maker for our February trip.

I do have a question regarding the Expedia Voucher # - I just got off the phone with guest ticketing and they told me that they can't provide the MDE number until it has been 72 hours since they were ordered as it takes that long to generate in their system. I guess you can no longer call immediately and get the MDE number as pp's have reported? That or either I got an uneducated phone CM.

I do have a question regarding the Expedia Voucher # - I just got off the phone with guest ticketing and they told me that they can't provide the MDE number until it has been 72 hours since they were ordered as it takes that long to generate in their system. I guess you can no longer call immediately and get the MDE number as pp's have reported? That or either I got an uneducated phone CM.

I ordered tickets Saturday night (9/17) around 11:30pm ET. I had the vouchers in my email when I got up Sunday morning (9/18) and confirmation codes in my email when I checked at noon on Monday (9/19). So it took about 36 hours from the time of order to receive the confirmation codes for MDE.

I am new at this whole MDE thing. I feel like I'm missing something. I have a MDE account. I have my family listed in MDE. I have magic bands assigned to each of us in MDE. I have park tickets (thanks Park Savers) assigned to each of us in MDE and I have a MNSSHP ticket assigned to each of us in MDE. Am I done? Is there anything else I need to to for these Magic bands to magically allow us to enter the parks?

I ordered tickets Saturday night (9/17) around 11:30pm ET. I had the vouchers in my email when I got up Sunday morning (9/18) and confirmation codes in my email when I checked at noon on Monday (9/19). So it took about 36 hours from the time of order to receive the confirmation codes for MDE.

I am new at this whole MDE thing. I feel like I'm missing something. I have a MDE account. I have my family listed in MDE. I have magic bands assigned to each of us in MDE. I have park tickets (thanks Park Savers) assigned to each of us in MDE and I have a MNSSHP ticket assigned to each of us in MDE. Am I done? Is there anything else I need to to for these Magic bands to magically allow us to enter the parks?

You are good. The band acts as a conduit to your MDE account. No info is stored on the bands.

To anyone who has purchased these, could you check your credit card statement to see how this purchase codes? The reason I ask is with my Cap 1 Venture card I can use miles to "erase" a travel expense. I know UT codes as a travel agency so purchases through them can be erased just curious as to how Parksavers codes. Thanks

My recent purchase coded as Entertainment.

PARKSAVERS
3366 S 2350 E
SAINT GEORGE
UT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (THE)
Additional Information: 8907 WHOLESALER F

WHOLESALER F
Category: Entertainment - General Events​

To anyone who has purchased these, could you check your credit card statement to see how this purchase codes? The reason I ask is with my Cap 1 Venture card I can use miles to "erase" a travel expense. I know UT codes as a travel agency so purchases through them can be erased just curious as to how Parksavers codes. Thanks

I just bought tickets on a capital one venture card. They code as a purchase from a travel agency as "other travel."

I purchased from Parksavers in August with my Chase Sapphire preferred and it's coded as travel for double points.

It takes about 36 to 48 hours. We ordered late evening one night and guest ticketing had our codes a day and a half later. I don't think same-day is standard. Maybe they do it if your order hits a certain monetary threshold?

We also purchased our tickets from Park Savers. It's crazy that you can get a 7 day hopper from them cheaper than a 6 day from Disney.

We also purchased our tickets from Park Savers. It's crazy that you can get a 7 day hopper from them cheaper than a 6 day from Disney.
Not really that surprising when you see that the difference between a 6-day ticket and a 7-day ticket is just $10.00.

Bringing this thread back up... I'm sure I've overlooked some posts here, but how many people have actually USED ParkSavers tickets? Most of the posts seem to cover buying the tickets and linking them to MDE and making FPs - but who has actually been to the parks and used them?

I know they're 100% legit, I understand the explanation in the OP about the "redemption date" thing. I'm just still a little bit on the fence over going with ParkSavers.

Bringing this thread back up... I'm sure I've overlooked some posts here, but how many people have actually USED ParkSavers tickets? Most of the posts seem to cover buying the tickets and linking them to MDE and making FPs - but who has actually been to the parks and used them?

I know they're 100% legit, I understand the explanation in the OP about the "redemption date" thing. I'm just still a little bit on the fence over going with ParkSavers.
We used them in June. No problems at all. 3 adult and 1 child 7 day parkhoppers.

Used them for a DLR trip Dec 2015. A wdw trip April 2016. Also bought tickets for our upcoming Feb 2017 trip. Never any issues.

I just ordered 4 adult 7 day hopper tickets, the orlandotouristblog code is still valid for $2 off per tickets. Saved about $75 from ordering from Dsiney. We originally only needed 5 day hoppers since we are doing a few days at universal. But the 7 day from parksavers is still a savings of $43 from disneys 5 day. Actually the 7 day is cheaper than their 5 day on parksavers own site.

I will update times as I continue in the process:
Ordered Friday 9/30 @ 8:30 AM central time
Confirmation of purchase email received immediately
9/30 3PM central time. Vouchers received, still awaiting ticket numbers to link to magic bands
10/3 Monday at 12:55PM I received my codes to enter into my Disney account. All 4 linked up easily with no issues.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter