Parking Question

Arilady

Earning My Ears
Hi All

I will be driving to Disneyland in just 3 days. I was wondering about parking at DL and if you can leave and come back in the same day? Do you have to repay or after showing receipt get a discount for being there earlier in the day? I have a friend driving in too and she has a bad foot and likes to leave and comeback for the evening fireworks on Friday. What are your thoughts? Maybe it is best to use ART during the day. and drive back later. I will have a stroller and bags with just the kids so I really don't want to have to do that even if it is cheaper. LOL

Also someone posted about info on La Quinta Inns and Suites. That is where we are staying too in the King kid suite. After reading reviews (even though most was old reviews) I am a little tense about what I will find.

1st time to Disneyland for Me DD8 :cheer2: and DS4 :wizard:

Arilady said:
Hi All

I will be driving to Disneyland in just 3 days. I was wondering about parking at DL and if you can leave and come back in the same day? Do you get a discount for being there earlier in the day? I have a friend driving in too and she has a bad foot and likes to leave and comeback for the evening fireworks on Friday. What are your thoughts? Maybe it is best to use ART during the day. and drive back later. I will have a stroller and bags with just the kids so I really don't want to have to do that even if it is cheaper. LOL

Also someone posted about info on La Quinta Inns and Suites. That is where we are staying too in the King kid suite. After reading reviews (even though most was old reviews) I am a little tense about what I will find.

As far as I know there is no discount on parking no matter what time you get there. If you want to leave and come back just save your receipt and show it to the attendant when you come back.

Once you've paid your $11, that's it. If you leave and come back, just show the paid parking ticket.

Arilady said:
Hi All

I will be driving to Disneyland in just 3 days. I was wondering about parking at DL and if you can leave and come back in the same day? Do you have to repay or after showing receipt get a discount for being there earlier in the day? I have a friend driving in too and she has a bad foot and likes to leave and comeback for the evening fireworks on Friday. What are your thoughts? Maybe it is best to use ART during the day. and drive back later. I will have a stroller and bags with just the kids so I really don't want to have to do that even if it is cheaper. LOL

I was the one who wrote about tha la quinta, we are staing there in oct. and I decided to stay there because of the reviews at expedia. all of the current one were good. the only bad stuff was that it was noisy and had bad food. Frankly, I have a 4 and 1 yo so quiet freaks me out, and as long as I dont have to cook I dont care about the food, we can always eat out. from what i understand theres more than just a couple resurants in the area.

We stayed at La Quinta in May, and we really enjoyed it. The people at the front desk were really helpful with everything we asked. When I booked I too read about the noise, when we checked in they gave us a room on the 2nd floor (same floor as the breakfast room), I asked to be switched to a higher level because of what I read. No problems they put us on the top floor with views of the park. If we go back we would stay in the same hotel. We parked instead of using ART because I liked the idea that we could come and go and not have to wait for the bus. As long as you keep your parking receipt.

Have fun!!

Thanks so much for the info!!! Only one day to go and everything is packed except for the cooler. One problem I got a headcold so I am drugging up the next 2 nights and killing those germs. LOL! Nothing will keep me away!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter