Parkhopper's First Pin Party in 2002

Guess all those threatening emails we all sent if he said no worked!!

See you soon.

dear hubby could not refuse once he found out Bill (of Hopkins, Tina & Bill) was going! So we will be arriving with them! Looking forward to seeing everyone. :D

Just bumping this one up!!

5 days and counting!!!

Okay, just thought I would let you know that we are indeed on the countdown to the pin party this weekend. This is going to be a big one! In fact if my calculations are correct based on what I have heard this will be the biggest ever. We have traders making their way from as far away as Florida, Ohio, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland (well, some of those in Virginia and Maryland don't have very far to go). Party starts at 2:00 pm and will be going through the afternoon and into the night. The meet place is ready to go and directions as well as the address is at the following link:

Directions to Parkhopper's Pin Party

Can't wait to see everyone who is coming this weekend!!

I'm hoping to be there still. Work isn't the problem this time...my grandmother is in ICU. She has had 3 heart attacks and a stroke all in 6 days time :(

I may see you all, depending on the situation here.

Sue Ellen

Sue Ellen, while we would LOVE to see you, we certainly understand if you cannot make it this time. Sending loads of Pixie Dust to you and your whole family during this diffucult time!

Vince and Suzi

Thanks all of you.

We are hoping for the best, but it doesn't look great. Not much change since yesterday. If things hold out we will be there. I think I could use a bit of a break from it all.

Sue Ellen

Sue Ellen - My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

agnes!

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the meet. I was looking forward to it, but time constraints are prohibiting me from attending. Sorry. You all have fun!

can I whine....Deb why didnt you tell me you got such a good airfare. I could have had Paul give me the tix for my bday. Oh well I hope you all have a wonderful time this weekend. I will be thinking of you while I sit here and scrapbook.....

Have Fun!!!!

Cindy

Sue Ellen-- prayers and pixie dust coming your way.

Well, I have to work thurs, fri, sat, and sunday nights-- so I won't be making it this time around-- but I have been promised more parkhopper parties are in the planning! Have to try and catch the next one!

Have a blast everyone :)
Kathi

Vince and Suzi,

No chance of coming down for tomorrow's meet, but I am sending Dom down to represent the CT Contingent. Take care of him.

Have you given any thought to when you might have the next meet? Like maybe on April 20th? I will be in your area then and think a stop off at Rockville would be the perfect ending to the week.

Anyway, I can dream.

Cynthia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter