Parkhopper Pin Party Feb 23, 2008 Rockville, Maryland-One More Time

Parkhopper_Vince

Mouseketeer
Well, for those who know about my pin meets and have continued to ask about the possiblity that we would have another, I had said that if the building hadn't sold by December I would try to have one more Pin meet in February. Here is my official announcement for:

Parkhopper Pin Party 2008 - One more chance to trade! :woohoo:

Date: Saturday February 23, 2008
Time: 1:00pm - Whenever we decide to go home
Destination: 15749 Crabbs Branch Way, Rockville, Maryland 20855

Hope that we can get together with some of our pin pals and have some fun.

Any questions please e-mail:VINCEGREDONE@prodigy.net

Woooo Hoooooooooo! Yipee! any other exclaimation!

Was getting sad that there were no more. Now I know enough in advance to not schedule being out of town that weekend. I have to be in the DC area.

Well I'll just have to make it a point not to miss this one then :)

Thanks Vince & Suzi!! Looking forward to seeing some old friends.

Sue Ellen

OOOHHHH I would love this!!! Checking my schedule right now!!

Like your schedule has anything to do with it SP...please.....you can soooooo make it dont' even go there!!!!
:rotfl2:

pirate: Pirate Steve

This is gonna be great!!!

My flights are booked. :cool1:

What about you Pepsiman??? You coming???

OKay I am booked and sooo looking forward to it!!

Yeah bud you coming?

Going to try. Have to see how the schedule shapes up.

You guys know me...I have been known to take a ROAD TRIP here & there:confused3 ......you just mite see me & the PIRATE WENCH? :rolleyes1 I guess you'll just have to come & see!
Pillage & Plunder YO HO YO HO......:woohoo:
Pirate Stevepirate:

We've gotten several responses and e-mails. Looks like we will have a nice sized meet! We hope to see more of our pin trading friends there!

Do you think they could move Chicago a bit closer to Maryland? I so want to come but, I'm afraid time, distance and $ will keep me home but....... I will be seeing you in May at the Everest Event.

Well today we went in to do some work at the pin palace and made a real mess with all of the new pins spread out on the tables to be sorted and put away.

It's going to take quite a bit of time, but it needs to be done to get the new pins we have gotten this year on display.

It is shaping up to be a very nice sized group.

Mary (Flitter), we are sorry to hear that you are not going to be able to make it, but we will see you and Cyn in May.

Well in case you have not guessed who it is, It is John and Shirley Odonnell.

We have been out of pins for some time now. We moved out of Philly and I retired from the Disney Store. :yay:

We are now close to Hersey Pa. and yes we have a annual passport.

We still go to disney once a year just can't stay away from the Magic.

Well John is retired also I THINK ,:grouphug: He coaches Varsity Girls Basketball in the winter and then the best he is a starter at a great golf course up here. The name is IRON VALLLEY.

Its great to be able to play for nothing. We bought a new home in a 55 or older developement. Called ALDEN PLACE. If any one is ever up stop by.

johnw1940@yahoo.com Just let us know. Have a great pin meet.

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone!!

I know how much work Vince & Suzi put into these meets.

Kudos to you guys for hosting them!!!

See you real soon!!!

It is on our calendar in ink! DH Malc, DD#2 Josh, and DD Meri will be there too!

Can't wait! Goin' to a pin party, goin' to a pin party. :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter