Park reservations to start on June 22nd

So, after a day and a half of park pass bookings the availability calendar is showing just FOUR instances of open parks having no spaces left:
14th July at Animal Kingdom and
15th, 16th and 17th July at Studios
It will be very interesting to chart how the availability changes over the next few days as more people get access to the system.
That'll be all the vloggers.

So, after a day and a half of park pass bookings the availability calendar is showing just FOUR instances of open parks having no spaces left:
It will be very interesting to chart how the availability changes over the next few days as more people get access to the system.
I’ll give you a warning when I’m able to then!

I read somewhere that Disney is releasing more park availability when park reservations open for AP's and for new ticket sales. If that's the case though, I don't get it. Then what's the point of letting people get priority if they're holding back on the available spaces.

And now 3 days in, the system is showing:
No Animal Kingdom availability for 12th, 13th, 14th July and
No Studios availability for 15th, 16th, 17th or 18th
Tomorrow sees annual passholders without resort reservation able to book, so that may reduce availability a little more, and then general ticket holders not staying on site can book from the 28th, but for those waiting for 2020 tickets to go back on sale I’d say that this is all fairly hopeful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter