Park reservations for early April 2022

Dizznee Freak

Mouseketeer
We are going to be visiting WDW in early April next year. Would we be safe if we wait to make our park reservations until January?

I’d say yes, especially considering that Disney doesn’t even allow you to make park reservations more than a month in advance according to the pass you have. I believe regular ticket holders can book several months in advance.

We are going in February and haven't made reservations yet. Hard to make park reservations without knowing the hours. It's quite irritating that they are not releasing hours further out :(

I just made ours for late January- but plan on changing them as the hours come out, and if we consider taking our break day earlier.

I saw no harm in getting reservations months ago for our Feb trip. I might need to change them, and probably will. Most likely reason will be if I can't get the ADR's on the dates that I want. But, at minimum we'll have a reservation for every park day, and worse case is that it will be for a suboptimal choose for that day.

These days, with more capacity, I don't see any reason you couldn't wait.

But, assuming, you have a ticket, there is also no signficant reason to wait. You can change your park reservations as much as you want, up to and including same day. I booked ours 13 months in advance for our last trip (and did change two days "week of").

I haven't bought tickets yet. Waiting to see if Disney offer Military Salute tickets for 2022 before I buy.

System is screwy now. I have park passes for May 2022 and do NOT have a ticket. I was trying to find out how many days DH had left on his non-expiring ticket and it was letting me make an unlimited number of reservations for him, so I tried me. Yep, no ticket but several days of park passes. MDE does not show any ticket for me.

Have you been able to make reservations? Everytime I try they just make me sign in again and then a circle goes around and around.

yes but I’ve had them done for a couple of months or so. Had no issues with the system

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter