Park Hours

We are in the same boat. Really hope those hours update! Do you think Epcot’s opening hours are likely to update too? I was planning on doing Epcot on the day we fly home in the evening, but if it‘s not going to open until 11 I might re-think...

AK or Studios might be a better option if you want an early open... I haven’t seen Epcot’s scheduled open earlier than 11 AM in awhile

We are in the same boat. Really hope those hours update! Do you think Epcot’s opening hours are likely to update too? I was planning on doing Epcot on the day we fly home in the evening, but if it‘s not going to open until 11 I might re-think...
Despite all the changes to hours, Epcot's opening time has remained at 11 AM.

At Epcot they have changed the closing time for many days.

I know this isn’t about park hours but my family is going to Disney world April 11-14 the Sunday the 11th shows 50% scattered thunderstorms...Tuesday the 13th is 40% should I be worried??

tons stuff still open 19th and 21st for epcot. i gave up cellier and stuck with my rose res at 4pm. will be hot and need a break

I know this isn’t about park hours but my family is going to Disney world April 11-14 the Sunday the 11th shows 50% scattered thunderstorms...Tuesday the 13th is 40% should I be worried??

I recommend starting a new thread to get more responses to your question.

IMHO, nothing to worry about if you pack a poncho. It’s springtime in Florida - rain at some point during your trip is to be expected.

Are park hours being extended on certain evenings, similar to Magic Hours? I was there over Presidents Weekend (so packed!) but they extended the hours to certain parks, but we didn't really know until we got there. Is this still happening? (for those who have been the past few weeks?)

We are planning a surprise short trip coming up end of the month, and I'd like to hit AK on our arrival day, but the park states it closes at 5PM. That really cuts it close to when we get there. :(

They have been extending hours slowly, on fridays for about 2 weeks out. Last Friday part of our trip days were extended and I am waiting paitently for this friday to hopefully see the rest extended. We go April 22-29. So far extensions only go through April 24.

When park hours extend, about a day later ADR hours are often extended and they disappear very quickly.

Scattered means it might rain, it might not, it might rain in MK and not in DHS, etc. Don’t worry, but bring ponchos!

Are park hours being extended on certain evenings, similar to Magic Hours? I was there over Presidents Weekend (so packed!) but they extended the hours to certain parks, but we didn't really know until we got there. Is this still happening? (for those who have been the past few weeks?)

We are planning a surprise short trip coming up end of the month, and I'd like to hit AK on our arrival day, but the park states it closes at 5PM. That really cuts it close to when we get there. :(

It’s your trip and decision, but I would recommend Epcot on a late arrival day... it should close much later. Hopefully we get extensions again this Friday!

Noticed some additional park hours opened up for Magic Kingdom today and snagged our Skipper Canteen dinner reservations. Still several more available for the week of 4/19 if anyone is still looking!

Anyone want to throw a wild guess on latest park closing in August - the dates announced for June has latest park closing at 7pm with AK 5pm, MK 6pm

I’m pretty sure the hours will be similar to current hours since June 7 and 8 AK, HS and MK park passes are sold out.

I tried booking Topolinos and Be our Guest and couldn’t get reservations for 5 for the first couple of days so I’m hoping hours and dining open up. I hope this two week before trend continues. I got Oga’s only on our last day (7th day) which was supposed to be our low key checkout Epcot day (I kept HS park passes just in case).

Disney knows the days are sold out so they should just release hours and dining at 60 days.

What time do the additional dining reservations open up? Do they open at 5:45 EST?

What time do the additional dining reservations open up? Do they open at 5:45 EST?

Park hours have been getting extended ~2 weeks in advance. Most recently, they've been getting extended on Fridays around 12 PM EST and then ADRs start showing up between Saturday-Tuesday afterwards. For this last week, Park hours for the week of 4/19 were extended on 4/2 and ADRs started showing up at 5:30 AM EST on 4/6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter