Park Hopper vs Park Hopper Plus...

wdwnewyears

Earning My Ears
Should I get the 5 day Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus for our trip over New Year's?

How much swimming do y'all do in FL in Dec and Jan?

Thanks so much! :wave:

Hi...I think only one water park is open in January, Blizzard Beach....and Peasure Island is really for late night partying, and there is lots of other places to swim, so unless you are really into swimming in Jan at one park and late night parties at Disney, the plus is probalbly not worth it.....others may feel different........enjoy..you will love Disney..Ted

We used a package in early January that included UMP, which I think is the same as the PH+.
The weather was a mix -- from colder there than here in Omaha to a pleasant mid-70's.
We saw someone in the quiet pool all the time at CSR.
So swimming is a possibility.
We were glad to have the UMP because it allowed us to go into DQ also. But I certainly wouldn't buy extra passes or pay extra money anymore to go there. But many love DQ.
So it's really up to what use you would get out of the extra admissions.
We bought AP's for our first time and just bought the regular ones. But we are two middle aged adults.
I would just look at the $ difference and decide if you would get your money's worth out of the extra admissions.
Good luck.

Keep in mind that any unused days for either the theme parks or Plus admissions to Water Parls/ Pleasure Island - never expire! This may help you on a future trip having those days already "paid".

My two cents, Steve:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter