Park Hopper Plus ?

cdisney2002

Earning My Ears
Please let me know if you have purchased your hopper passes through Florida Orlando Tickets and if you were satisfied with their service. Also, let me know if you had them delivered to your home. I need to purchase 7 day park hopper plus tickets and they seem to have the lowest prices.

Thanks for your input!

Yes, I used them for my August 2001 trip and had the tickets sent to my home. They were the same tickets you would get at Disneys gate and we had no problem using them. We had the 5 day park hoppers. good luck

I also ordered from them, they are the only ones that had 4-day Park hopper Plus, we used them at the gate with no trouble at all (they are not vouchers that need to be exchanged). I ordered them on a Tuesday and I believe I had them in hand by Friday. Good Luck.

We also bought the special four plus hopper pass and had them delivered to our hotel. No problem using pass's. I rang before hand and the sales assistant at FOT couldn't of been nicer. Would highly recommend.

Arissa :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter