• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? Parc Corniche

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
Anyone stayed here? They are offering a 2 br 2 bath in April for $99.

Hi, we stayed there a few years ago before we discovered the Vistana Villages. I was pleased with it at the time. We had a one bedroom and it was very nice. It also included a free breakfast daily. It is a very quiet resort with a small pool, nothing fancy at all. They do have a sit down restaurant but we never tried it. The views from the rooms are onto a golf course which is very nice. It is a good deal for the price. I think it depends on where you are used to staying if you will like it or not, just realize that there is nothing going on at the hotel. there is not really even a lobby just a small checkin area and a small store. If you have specific questions I will be happy to answer them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter