Paradise Cove Luau? Or do you suggest another?

It truly felt like you were at his home. Was really impressed. We also have food allergies and they list allergen information which was a bonus.

Fia Fia is the chief at the Marriott. I think the other one they are referring to is his at Sea Life Park, which is quite a distance away on the other side of the island.

i'm planing on going in January and we (my group) wanted to know is it worth going over (as in driving our rental) to the other side of the island for the Luau at the sea life park or drive to the Fai fai show? we are looking more base on( your personal option) quality of food..

Fia Fia is great and put on by the Chief from Sea Life Park. It is just down the way from Aulani and walkable, or you can drive and get parking fee validates. Nice walk along the covers though.

P.S. Do the premium seating...it is work it. Fia Fia is only on Tuesday

How do you book the fia fia please

You just call the Marriott at Ko olina and they'll transfer you to the right place. When we went in June, they only booked 1 month out, but call to confirm. If you're staying at Aulani, you can get a ride from the valet and then it's a 10 minute walk back along the beach, super easy...that's what we did.

So if the chief is at two Marriott and "sea life" which us better for two adults and like outside seating

Staying in Waikiki and Aulani so doesn't matter where based

Can you drive to the Marriott and park there? My friend has some mobility issues so driving may be better for us.

Can you drive to the Marriott and park there? My friend has some mobility issues so driving may be better for us.

Yes you can, but you have to pay to park (not cheap) and to be honest, the parking there is limited, narrow spots, and difficult to navigate. (There is also a valet option but more expensive). My recommendation is the Ko Olina resort shuttle; circulates about every 30 mins and takes you door to door to all of the resorts. It is also free.

Yes you can, but you have to pay to park (not cheap) and to be honest, the parking there is limited, narrow spots, and difficult to navigate. My recommendation is the Ko Olina resort shuttle; circulates about every 30 mins and takes you door to door to all of the resorts. It is also free.

Can you use the shuttle with an infant and toddler?

Thanks everyone for your responses! As of now we have decided AGAINST Paradise Cove and will be doing either Fia Fia Luau (as long as Chief is definitely hosting it at the Mariott) or will do the Chief's Luau at Sea Life! We can't wait!!

Paradise Cove gets high marks from people. It has over 1700 reviews on TripAdvisor and 1350 of the reviews are 3* or better. It is the highest rated of the three shows at Ko Olina, Fia Fia is the #3 rated show.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60654-Activities-c58-Kapolei_Oahu_Hawaii.html

Can you tell me more about the Royal Hawaiian Luau?

It's very expensive and not a luau.

i'm planing on going in January and we (my group) wanted to know is it worth going over (as in driving our rental) to the other side of the island for the Luau at the sea life park or drive to the Fai fai show? we are looking more base on( your personal option) quality of food..

No, it is not worth driving over to Sea Life Park. Do one of the luaus at Ko Olina.

Just attended the Fia Fia luau at the Marriott Ko Olina the first week of August. We loved the Chief and had premium seats. We were at this luau three years ago, and it was still a lot of fun to experience for a second time. We took our two elderly parents so didn't want to walk from Aulani. We valet parked the car and had our ticket validated by the hostess at the restaurant next to the bar at the luau. You call the concierge at the Marriott Ko Olina 1 month in advance for reservations. Arrive early as the seating is first come-first serve. We had premium seats and definitely felt it was worth the extra charge. Had a great view of the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter