Parades at California Adventure?

The only information I can give you is that the Electrical Parade may return towards the final weeks of the Winter holiday season. Nothing's confirmed yet though. Also, there have been rumors circulating that the Block Party Bash parade may be going away due to the upcoming addition of the High School Rock parade. Again, not official yet. That's all I can say for now.

Take care,
Joseph Nielsen

:)

Im really bummed that im going in October and the Electrical Parade wont be there. That was one of the things I was looking really really forward to.

mystic_path said:
Im really bummed that im going in October and the Electrical Parade wont be there. That was one of the things I was looking really really forward to.

Yeah, it is a shame that they don't at least have it going on the weekends. Maybe it's because of a staffing issue, but I don't think so. The only thing I can think of is to write to Guest Communications with how much we all want it back so that it will DEFINATELY be back for the holiday season. Because as of right now the fate of the parade is pretty much up in the air. I'm at least happy to know that the rumor of sending it to the Hong Kong park isn't true anymore. They're sending the Electrical Parade from Paris to Hong Kong instead.

...Joe...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter