Parade of Dreams music, anyone?

Belle Ella

DIS Veteran
I managed to find 3 parts of it, but was wondering if anyone had the music and was willing to share? I cannot get it out of my head and I'm really missing it.

I have one that is 3:31 minutes long. It's not the whole thing but you can have it if you would like. Would I be able to send it to you via email as an attachment?

I've not found the entire song but have 2 parts of it I found on LimeWire, have you searched there?

I've not found the entire song but have 2 parts of it I found on LimeWire, have you searched there?

That's where I got the two parts that I have. Make that three now. I have the opening bit with the introduction from Julie Andrews, the Beauty & the Beast bit, and then a third one that I forget at the moment.

Try using "show mode" in your search. That's the version that I got that has Walt saying "all who come to this happy place.. welcome". I used Lime Wire to find that and the title of the mp3 is "Parade of Dreams Show Mode".

Try using "show mode" in your search. That's the version that I got that has Walt saying "all who come to this happy place.. welcome". I used Lime Wire to find that and the title of the mp3 is "Parade of Dreams Show Mode".

And it was the entire thing? I tried that and it didn't come up for me. Hm. Must try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter