Paper Piecing Swap - Complete!

wow, the work posted so far is just beautiful!

DH and I just got back from our fabulous trip to the World...it was magical for sure! :wizard: I hope to start my pieces this week! We need to unpack and unwind a bit first...but then, I am all over it :cool1:

Here is my piece for group C1. Instead of doing the Tree of Life, I opted for a safari truck. :) The front window has vellum, you just can't tell right now.

safaritruck.jpg

Hope you all like it!

I responded to your interest thread but having never swapped on this board I didn't realize to check for another thread. Can I still get in? I wanted to make a star wars Jedi, If not just let me know and I will know better next time.

Liz

I responded to your interest thread but having never swapped on this board I didn't realize to check for another thread. Can I still get in? I wanted to make a star wars Jedi, If not just let me know and I will know better next time.

Liz

Hi Liz, since we were passed signups, I haven't been checking this thread as frequently. Unfortunately, I think it might be too late to get you in. Which group, specifically, did you want to be in; a paper doll group or the handmade-boy group?

If other people in the group, are willing to add another person, we can do it. But if people have already bought supplies and don't have enough to make another piece, then you may be out of luck.

here are 2 of my cricut created pieces...both works in progress....(especially Pluto, note- the lights aren't attached- I threw them on him to see how they'd look!)

DSCN5930.jpg

DSCN5932.jpg

I plan to make Ariel in the dress she is wearing in the current meet and greets...unless the girly cricut group prefers her with her fins :)

Love those :) I'd love to see Ariel in the greenish dress as that is how we've met her the last 2 times--do you have a picture or do you need one? Also, how shall I dress Minnie? Red & white polka dots or something else? I need to go look at pictures ;)

Love those :) I'd love to see Ariel in the greenish dress as that is how we've met her the last 2 times--do you have a picture or do you need one? Also, how shall I dress Minnie? Red & white polka dots or something else? I need to go look at pictures ;)

I have a few pictures from 2 weeks ago so depending on the lighting in them I will probably go by those.

When it comes to Minnie I very much enjoy the classic red and white myself :)

Great stuff posted so far!!

I finished this swap up over the weekend. I forgot first of all how fun these are to do, and second how soothing I find the monotony of Cricut-ing, Xyron-ing, assembling. I've been swap-free for awhile, but this reminded me how swapping can re-charge my creative batteries.

Here are my 3 groups - A, B and C:
IMG_4804.jpg

I probably won't get to the post office for awhile - I'll post again when I do send them out.

I have a few pictures from 2 weeks ago so depending on the lighting in them I will probably go by those.

When it comes to Minnie I very much enjoy the classic red and white myself :)

After looking at our pictures from last week I'll make Minnie red & white--this is the first time we've seen her in the traditional outfit. All of our other pictures are Christmasy or at LTT where she is in colonial dress.

Love the newest additions! :goodvibes I am so glad I joined in on this one!

Is it alright if I check in now? On Saturday I will be working a full day then driving down to Boca, so I won't have access to a computer necessarily until Monday.

What I have posted is what I have done! :rotfl: So one group down, four to go. But I do have ideas... :)

dacky - those are great!! Love the Pluto in the lights!! And, I agree with wdwmickey - green dress Ariel!!

NEE - LOVE them!!!

Checking in a few days early - I have all ideas (well, files) ready, almost all supplies bought and one lonely group complete. I will be working on this more tonight and this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter