Panoramagique Website

Cool! I'm guessing from the website that the balloon stays in one place and just goes up, is that right? It doesn't float all over the park, just stays in the same spot and goes 100 metres above the ground? It looks very cool. I want to go on it!

I'm not sure and I can't seem to find anything about it in English, I assume it's tied down :confused3

I speak French but the information isn't all that clear. It just says that it has a landing platform but I assume it's tethered to the ground. The pictures don't make it all that clear either. I think I'd feel more safe if it was tethered to the ground. :) Hehe!

I saw this balloon from a distance when I was in DLP last week. It seems to go so far up in the air and looks as if it is attached to some sort of long rod or line but it doesnt seem to move from the one spot. I thought it looked great. I think I might have a photograph of it. If I find it, I will post it here.

This looks fab. I would love to see a photo if you have one, Distoney!

This looks super. Is it by the Seqouia Lodge? I remember trying a balloon ride like this when we went to Portugal once. It was great fun!

We've got a balloon like this in Bournemouth. We went up in it a few years ago and the views are fantastic. It is amazing trying to work out all the landmarks, all the steep hills were suddenly flat roads!
I am not normally very good with heights, yet I felt very secure in it. We are definitely going to do this one in Disney Village.

We did this in a park in Rome last year and it was wonderful. We felt very safe and secure and the views were outrageous. This looks like a must do! :goodvibes

Am I doing something wrong Reid? All I get on this link is a VERY long video in rapid-fire French about the death of Pope John Paul II - very good for my French (or very disillusioning to see how much I can't understand even after all these years!!) - but not exactly "panoramagique"!!!! ;)

:rotfl: Sorry Reid, but I got the same as Diana, though I didn't go as far as fully downloading it, however riveting it might be!!!

Realised that the video has now been updated and unfortunately I did not download it :guilty: Obviously events today are the major news.

Reid

Does anyone now how late the balloon operates? Is it only during the daylight hours or does it go up in the evening too?

On the French site it says that it will be open during the day and during the evenings too. :) It actually says "night" but I don't know how late that'll be! I suppose as late as Disney Village stays open.

As you watch all these French programmes does that mean you're a fluent French speaker Reid? I'm very impressed!!!!! :worship:

here are some pics of the ballon

5443.jpg

PICT5821.JPG

5841.jpg

Greets Renate :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter