Palo Reservation Times

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
What time and where have they been taking Palo reservations upon embarkation lately on the Wonder? It'll be 3rd Disney Cruise, but our first time at Palo.

Also, what is the earliest dinner reservation you can get?

On our most recent Wonder cruise, 1/03, we were able to book Palo reservations immediately upon embarkation at 12 noon...reservations are taken in one of the clubs in Route 66 area (I forgot name)....this is super convenient, since you used to have to go all the way to Palo to book....another example of DCL listening to their passengers!!!!

I believe the first Palo reservation time is 6 pm...

BTW, I noticed from your previous posts that you are taking a 4 day with Freeport....when are you sailing?....we are booked for the 10/5....

Originally posted by alexandrew
On our most recent Wonder cruise, 1/03, we were able to book Palo reservations immediately upon embarkation at 12 noon...reservations are taken in one of the clubs in Route 66 area (I forgot name)....this is super convenient, since you used to have to go all the way to Palo to book....another example of DCL listening to their passengers!!!!

Wow. I just consulted our 4-day Wonder Navigators from 1/03 and they say 1:30pm. Does this mean that I should definitely check it out earlier than they advertise?

I believe the first Palo reservation time is 6 pm...
Great! I am hoping we could dine there on our last night -- CC night. We're hoping to get reservations around sunset time -- 6:30pm.

BTW, I noticed from your previous posts that you are taking a 4 day with Freeport....when are you sailing?....we are booked for the 10/5....

We're going on 12/14. :( that we won't be sailing at the same time, but :) to be sailing!

BTW -- what date did you sail in January? We were January 5-9. Maybe we were on the same cruise!

Ooops! Just noticed your signature, alexandrew! We weren't on the same cruise in January.

We are cruising the Wonder on 10/26. This is just after the clocks "fall back" the hour. Sunset at Palo would be great - if only I could figure out when it is.

Thanks!

Originally posted by clh2
We are cruising the Wonder on 10/26. This is just after the clocks "fall back" the hour. Sunset at Palo would be great - if only I could figure out when it is.

Thanks!

If you go to Weather Underground History: http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/1995/5/28/DailyHistory.html (I believe this will open up to Orlando, FL, but you'll just have to enter the new location), you can find out many details including Sunrise and Sunset based on the date.

CRSNDSNY....

December is a great time to cruise....very festive, with the ship decorated for the holidays....when we went 12/01, they had special events, such as a tree lighting ceremony, and Mrs Claus reading to the children...also, the weather is just great!!!!

we just couldnt wait til Dec, so we're going in Oct...LOL

be sure to make your Palo reservations ASAP!!!! I would think that last night on a 4 day would be particularly popular, since it's the only night that the rotation repeats....maybe you should try to book 6pm to ensure you catch sunset....also, you'll have more time to hang out and do stuff prior to 830 show....Palo could be as long as a 2 hour dine!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter