• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paint Color Help

JaxJags08

DIS Veteran
We've lived in our house for a while now in stark white walls and now I'm finally getting the urge to paint! Problem is, I can't decide on colors. I'm doing the guest bedroom first and this isn't the exact bedspread, but the same color. The window treatments are the same color too.
bedbathstore_2019_8975744834

What do you all think? The room gets a medium amount of light. I want it to feel cozy, but not too dark.

Thanks for any suggestions!

I would think a grey would look good with that... like the porpoise grey from Behr at home depot!

I was thinking grey too! But I'm inexperienced in paint colors and was afraid it would look prison-y (is that a word :lmao:).

Yeah, I had that thought when I was doing my office in that exact color.. I got one wall painted, and thought 'uh-oh'.. what did I do? Painted the rest.. and it looks GREAT. I have white baseboards, so it really pops and looks awesome!

Oh, and the porpoise has just enough blue in it to not be dark or too prison like :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter