Packing for waterparks

If your kid who wears glasses is the same one who wears goggles, you might consider getting prescription swimming goggles. They aren't terribly expensive, and you can avoid the possibility of losing their glasses!

If you want to shower at the water park, I'd bring a bottle of soap/shampoo and a change of clothes too. But otherwise, if you plan to use their rental towels, you can travel pretty light to the water parks.

Water parks are also great on the last day of the trip, after checking out of the hotel and before heading to the airport, because of the convenient shower facilities.

Wear your magic band because sometime there are photopass people in the water at the parks! Although actually I think they give you a card to wear on your wrist for photos. Anyway, we have the BEST photo of our trip from TL. It was on the water coaster as we were coming to the end, and our tube tipped over. It is a hilarious photo we would not otherwise have. Also we met Goofy in his swim clothes at TL :-)

I second bringing shoes! I found the ground so hot it was hard to walk on. You have to take them off on body slides and hold them. Not too big a deal. Also no suits with metal on them. Have fun!

We are visiting both TL and BB on our upcoming trip and would love some help with what to bring with us. So far on the list I have:

Sunscreen
Sunglasses
Eyeglass straps for sons glasses

Goggles? My kids wear them in the pool- should we bring them to water park?

Water shoes? Are these allowed?

What else?

Kids might like the googles if they don’t like getting water in their eyes (could come in handy for water slides or splash parks)

Would suggest mapping out the location of the lockers too. If they’re not too far away, would suggest just packing a bag. (Including a change of clothes! Buses are always freezing and I wouldn’t want to spend the entire ride in a wet swimsuit!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter