Our tickets haven't come!

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We leave for DisneyLand in 20 or so days and we don't have our tickets or package from AAA! Yikes! Are they usually this late in getting it out?

You will probably recv them on Monday. They typically send them out 21 days prior.

I received my tickets (from Costco) three weeks prior to our departure date - hopefully you will see them Monday!!!

It's weird. I ordered four two-day hoppers about two weeks ago, and they haven't arrived yet. I ordered two more a week later, and they came two days ago. What's up with that? :confused3

Good Lucky I hope you get them. Theres nothing like stressing out over that. Wait till monday. It will most likely be there at your door.

We called AAA today and our tickets were there! The agent said that they don't mail out the packages because if the tickets get lost in the mail, then they are just gone! We had to go and pick up the package in person.
It wasn't all bad, because we got to talk to a very disney obsessed travel agent, who was as excited about our trip as we are! She was a lot of fun.

BUT..just be aware that if you booked through AAA and you haven't gotten your tickets or package information 20 days prior to your trip, call them as you'll need to go there to pick it up.

I am waiting too.. today is 21 days out.. so I expect to see them sometime this week.

I did book thru AAA online. I still haven't received anything yet. Do I have to call? I really thought they were mailing everything!!!

Thanks,
Kim

We booked our trip through AAA and received our tickets on the 19th day. The agent actually called us on the 20th day. Disney travel sends them out on the 21st day prior to your first day by FedEx to your local office. We had to pick them up at the office as they don't like to send them through the mail as there is no recourse if the tickets were lost or stolen.

I'm still waiting for the hoppers that I ordered online through Disney, but my mail carrier didn't deliver my mail yesterday, because there was a truck parked in front of my mailbox! :rolleyes:

Just updating...my hoppers came today. No trucks were blocking the mailbox! :Pinkbounc

Iggipolka said:
We leave for DisneyLand in 20 or so days and we don't have our tickets or package from AAA! Yikes! Are they usually this late in getting it out?

I bought tickets through them few years ago, and they will call you when they come in. I wouldn't worry. Call the agent who booked your trip and ask..

:goodvibes

Leofoenget said:
I bought tickets through them few years ago, and they will call you when they come in. I wouldn't worry. Call the agent who booked your trip and ask..

:goodvibes

We did call the agent and was told that we had to come in to the AAA office and pick them up. They don't mail them out any more because if the tickets get lost, they can't be replaced.
What bugged me though, is that they hadn't bothered to call us and let us know that they were there.

Yes they should have called you, that's not right. How long would they have let them sit there? Glad you got them.

have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter