Our tickets came

abby

Abby's Mom
Received our tickets today for MHT. I am so excited, I don't usually book last minute vacations, but I book last week and we leave in 25 days. Haven't told dd 6 yet, I really want to wait, but it is so hard to keep to myself...................... :Pinkbounc :banana: Just had to share with people that would appreciate my excitment........ :cheer2:

Congrats....Our PH tickets just came today so I have been doing my own Disney dance :cool1: :banana: :cool1: . My mother thinks I'm nuts. I tell her I am nuts....nuts about Disney :teeth: :mickeyjum .

Isnt the best when you actually get your tickets. You know at that point that it is official. :cool1: When I got my passes about 2 months ago I just about came out of my skin.

Your child will be soooo excited when they find out.

: . My mother thinks I'm nuts. I tell her I am nuts....nuts about Disney :teeth: :mickeyjum .[/QUOTE]

My mother thinks I'm nuts as well, she always worries when DD 6, and I travel, oh well, they don't know what they are missing. :woohoo:

Our Disneyland tickets came today too!!! We ordered our hoppers from the GayDays site and wasn't expecting them until Friday so I was quite excited to get them today, I was glad I was home.

kjhgarden said:
Our Disneyland tickets came today too!!! We ordered our hoppers from the GayDays site and wasn't expecting them until Friday so I was quite excited to get them today, I was glad I was home.

Ours are the gaydays convention tickets also. My brother signed for them because I was out shopping at the time :) . Lucky for me he was there. I could have sworn they said they were going to send them out on the 26th.

That is what they said, so I wasn't expecting them until the 29th. Glad to finally have them in my hands though.

Our Mickey's Halloween Treat tickets arrived a couple weeks ago; still awaiting our regular tickets and the rest of the package contents...

So I'm (im)patiently waiting for the FedEx guy......

Michael.

Next trip; Oct 29 - Nov 4
Disneyland Hotel; 2 BR Suite

do they have EE written on them? An earlier poster in an earlier thread said that his didn't :furious: even though those "in the know" said that they would. Any EE sightings?

camouseketeer said:
do they have EE written on them? An earlier poster in an earlier thread said that his didn't :furious: even though those "in the know" said that they would. Any EE sightings?

The tickets from gaydays do not say EE on them so I asked a dis member who should be getting their tickets that definattly(SP?) have EE soon. They said they would get back to me as soon as their tickets came.

I got my tickets today!!! I did post this on the old thread too Autumbaby9, but I was reading this one, so figured I would post here too. Bad news, and not sure if it means anything, but my tickets do still say "Includes one early entry" on the bottom right, right above the signature line. Again, not sure if this means much... :sad2: ....the one hope is that these tickets are identical to the ones we had last November for the 50th anniversary - so maybe there are different versions out there that have different meanings???

On the back of my ticket (near the middle) it says "5-Day park hopper bonus"...do yours say "bonus", my understanding is the "bonus" part of the ticket is the early entry..

Good luck, and sorry I didn't have better news...

It sounds like some people are getting EE and some people aren't. :confused3

autumnbaby9 - yours do not? Are they PH's of at least 3 days? Do they say bonus on them?

dizzyami - yours do? They do say EE and bonus?

I'm so confused!!!
All I can do is wait for mine, hope they come today, and rush to read the backside!

Thanks for all your posts!

camouseketeer said:
It sounds like some people are getting EE and some people aren't. :confused3

autumnbaby9 - yours do not? Are they PH's of at least 3 days? Do they say bonus on them?

dizzyami - yours do? They do say EE and bonus?

I'm so confused!!!
All I can do is wait for mine, hope they come today, and rush to read the backside!

Thanks for all your posts!

Mine are the 5 day PH from gaydays. They just say 5 day park hopper on it, No Bonus :sad2: .

dizzyami ordered hers through costco so I was using hers to compare.

Thanks for the clarification. Ours do not have EE either. :sad1:
I will double check at the gate to make sure, but I'm not expecting anything.

abby said:
Received our tickets today for MHT. I am so excited, I don't usually book last minute vacations, but I book last week and we leave in 25 days. Haven't told dd 6 yet, I really want to wait, but it is so hard to keep to myself...................... :Pinkbounc :banana: Just had to share with people that would appreciate my excitment........ :cheer2:
Abby... :ssst: shhhhhhhhh. Don't tell her. :thumbsup2

I haven't told her yet, but it's tough. :rotfl: at 6 she has very definate ideas about what she wants to do at DL and so we have been having these strange conversations like, if we go next year would you like to dine with the princesses again or try something else?????? (I am glad I asked, she wants something else, that's another thread.)

Still haven't told the kid, but I'm dying, can't wait to see her reaction, I am not sure how much longer I can hold out... :rotfl:

You have waited this long - you've got to keep it a secret now!!! I wish I had your willpower - I cannot keep secrets at all from DH or the kiddies.

Keeping such secrets is terrible. But its so fun. It definately gives you somethign to look forward to later. Its fun when you can plan around it. Planning is half the fun because you want the moment to be absoloutely perfect.

Please let us know what happens when you do tell. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter