Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

I can't wait! I'm thinking I might just come out for the whole week, still hoping the get together will be on the 12th! :banana: :banana:

PirateKitty said:
I can't wait! I'm thinking I might just come out for the whole week, still hoping the get together will be on the 12th! :banana: :banana:
Im thinking of doing that too. Maybe the 11-15 or 16 of Oct! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

oh ps: Thanks Lindsey now im addicted to these dancing bananas :banana: :banana: :banana:

tinkerbell87512 said:
Im thinking of doing that too. Maybe the 11-17 of Oct! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

oh ps: Thanks Lindsey now im addicted to these dancing bananas :banana: :banana: :banana:

HAHA! You are WELCOME!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So, the voting closes Friday!?

Everyone...you better get your votes in!! :goodvibes
HURRY! HURRY! :woohoo:

Fairy_Tale_Bride said:
HAHA! You are WELCOME!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So, the voting closes Friday!?

Everyone...you better get your votes in!! :goodvibes
HURRY! HURRY! :woohoo:

hahaha thanks!!! oh by the way sorry for spelling your name wrong all this time. I was looking back at your trip report (cuz im ordering some disney crocs and i wanted to see yours again) and noticed how to really spell your name. so sorry again!

and yes Everyone get your votes in!! Less than 48 hrs to Vote!!!!

...and that means in less than 48 hours we will have a date for the 2007 MNSSHP Dis Party!!!!!!!! :banana:

tinkerbell87512 said:
hahaha thanks!!! oh by the way sorry for spelling your name wrong all this time. I was looking back at your trip report (cuz im ordering some disney crocs and i wanted to see yours again) and noticed how to really spell your name. so sorry again!

and yes Everyone get your votes in!! Less than 48 hrs to Vote!!!!

...and that means in less than 48 hours we will have a date for the 2007 MNSSHP Dis Party!!!!!!!! :banana:

Oh, that's okay! No biggie! :goodvibes I always have to spell my name and tell everyone it is LindsEy and not LindsAy! :teeth: It makes more sense with the "E" to me. I don't know how LindsAy sounds like "Lindsey," but whatever! :rotfl2:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I am ready to start planning Halloween and we haven't even had Christmas yet! :lmao:

HAHA...Me too.....I'm thinking if I'm going as a Pirate or a Fairy!....hehehe.

Hey guys heres an announcement going around the dis:

"Important, Board Announcement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the holiday weekend we will be upgrading the boards to the latest version of the VBulletin software. This upgrade will involve major downtime for the boards. I will be bringing them down around 5pm on Friday and it will take 24 to 48 hours to upgrade them.
The new VBulletin has a host of exciting new features, this should really make the boards a better place for all of us.
Alex"

So i just wanted to say if for some reason i dont talk to you guys before monday..... MERRY CHRISTMAS And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! So with 50% of the votes (as of right now) Looks like its going to be the 12th of Oct for our Dis Party!! :banana: :banana:

Now to get though the 48 hrs with out the dis....what am i going to do :crazy: ?!?!?!

Whoo-hoo! I can't wait for October to get here - my first MNSSHP and my first time meeting other DISers! :woohoo:

The DIS is going down!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :scared1:

What will I do!? What will I do!? :rotfl2:

Okay....*Deep Breath!* :lmao:

So, the 12th it is!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I will update the thread now!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Gotta let everyone now the official DIS date!! :thumbsup2

I just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and happy holidays! I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow and that santa :santa: is good to you! But most of all i hope you enjoy the time with your families!

I am loving the new ticker!! I'm going to have to make one soon! Yay!

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas too!!

Oh, I'm thinking we need to all have a costume theme! What do you think? DIS theme?

A quick question for everyone, so we can get a head count!

Who is coming to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 12?

Alright lets start the head count

Fairy_tale_bride
Tinkerbell87512
Momshark
BriarRosie
Silverangle879 (i hope you dont mind that i added you but looking at the ticker in your siggy i just assumed your comming!:) )

That makes 5....who else is IN? :confused3

Hi all!
Is the 12th part of that long weekend in Oct.?
Wouldn't it be funny if we were all different DIS smilies?? Just an idea. Or all princesses... Hmmm I've got to think on that.

Hi all!
Is the 12th part of that long weekend in Oct.?
Wouldn't it be funny if we were all different DIS smilies?? Just an idea. Or all princesses... Hmmm I've got to think on that.

So does that mean your in?! Ill add you to the list! :banana:

and yes i do believe its part of the long weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter