~Our June '09 adventure~ I'm home! Started TR 7/2

Sounds great! Cinderellas Royal Table is great fun - I love the princesses - how good a job must that be????

Make sure to remember to look out for Jaq and Gus in the rafters in the room you enter when you first go in to wait to be called. I love seeing those guys. Suppose its what Disney is all about isn't it? Love the way they are looking down watching everyone!

It would be such a fun job!

I'll have to look for Jaq and Gus! Thanks for the tip!

Your plans sound great!!!!! One more day! I hope you and your family have an amazing, trip, and I can't wait to read all about it :goodvibes:

Thanks Mel!

Aww you will have so much fun!! I loved eating in the castle! Haven't done it in a while, but I loved it.

I can't wait!

I would love to try CRT. May be for our anniversary. I hope its worth the $$$. I've read a lot of mixed reviews :scared: Have you guys always enjoyed it?

This is our first time trying it!

MK EMH IS MY FAVORITE!!! Eeeeeeeeeee I can't believe you're going tm!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! have SO MUCH fun girl! will you be able to update us at all while you're there?

I just realized I lost my subscription to your PTR and have missed out on the plans :guilty:

Oh well, since you leave on your trip tomorrow, I will definitely get to be a part of the TR fun :woohoo:

Wishing you safe travels and a magical trip!

MK EMH IS MY FAVORITE!!! Eeeeeeeeeee I can't believe you're going tm!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! have SO MUCH fun girl! will you be able to update us at all while you're there?

I will have a ton of fun! xoktnox will be doing live updates on here for me when I text her when I'm there so be checking in for those!

I just realized I lost my subscription to your PTR and have missed out on the plans :guilty:

Oh well, since you leave on your trip tomorrow, I will definitely get to be a part of the TR fun :woohoo:

Wishing you safe travels and a magical trip!

Aw, that really stinks you lost the sub. to this! Hope you read along with my TR though!

Thanks so much!

Wow! You leave tomorrow! That is so exciting. We'll be at DHS that morning too! By the way, I just got a CM ressie for the 25th! :yay: We'll be there at 11:25am, so I'm guessing that is lunch time. I'm just happy we were able to get in!

:yay: :yay: YOU LEAVE TOMORROW!! :yay: :yay:

All the planning and waiting will be so worth it when you wake up and you are on your way.

I'm so jealous that you'll have a mini DIS-meet tomorrow night.

Try to go to bed early if you can, you have a long day ahead of you. What time do you have to get up?

I wish you safe travels and a fabulous rain free vacay!
Take lots of pics for us....tell Tink I say Hi! :wave2:

Ahhh you are so lucky you get to leave tomorrow!

I am so excited!

Wow! You leave tomorrow! That is so exciting. We'll be at DHS that morning too! By the way, I just got a CM ressie for the 25th! :yay: We'll be there at 11:25am, so I'm guessing that is lunch time. I'm just happy we were able to get in!

That's great you got a CM ADR! Hope to run into you sometime!

:yay: :yay: YOU LEAVE TOMORROW!! :yay: :yay:

All the planning and waiting will be so worth it when you wake up and you are on your way.

I'm so jealous that you'll have a mini DIS-meet tomorrow night.

Try to go to bed early if you can, you have a long day ahead of you. What time do you have to get up?

I wish you safe travels and a fabulous rain free vacay!
Take lots of pics for us....tell Tink I say Hi! :wave2:

I'm getting up at 4:45! Gotta get ready and pack up all the last minute stuff (make-up, contact solution, glasses, etc).

Leaving TOMORROW!

It's storming so I want to get this up in case the power goes out...

Thanks to everyone who has followed along on this PTR. I'll be thinking of all of you when I'm there!

xoktnox will be doing updates for me when I text her while I'm there, so please keep checking in on here!!

Talk to everyone when I get back and I'll start a TR!

I will honestly miss all of you!

Leaving TOMORROW!

Thanks to everyone who has followed along on this PTR. I'll be thinking of all of you when I'm there!

xoktnox will be doing updates for me when I text her while I'm there, so please keep checking in on here!!

Your PTR has been very entertaining and has made the time pass by very quickly. I really hope we get to meet on this trip. That would be so cool! Have a safe trip (and get some rest tonight)!!!!

Your PTR has been very entertaining and has made the time pass by very quickly. I really hope we get to meet on this trip. That would be so cool! Have a safe trip (and get some rest tonight)!!!!

Bye girl! Hope to run into you! Have a great trip!

Leaving TOMORROW!

:banana::banana::banana:
I hope you have an absolutely fantastic (and safe!) trip! Can wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Update from Tinkgurl..

They left the house at 6:05 this morning and I've been talking to her most of the way down! (I was at work since 9 LOL) Right now they're about a half an hr away from Nashville where they hopefully will meet up with MeMom, Jill and some other Disers and then eat dinner at the Rainforest Cafe!!

Update from Tinkgurl..

They left the house at 6:05 this morning and I've been talking to her most of the way down! (I was at work since 9 LOL) Right now they're about a half an hr away from Nashville where they hopefully will meet up with MeMom, Jill and some other Disers and then eat dinner at the Rainforest Cafe!!

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup2

Update from Tinkgurl..

Thanks so much for the update! Can't wait to hopefully bump into her.

Ok so I finally found your PTR and by now your probably on your way! So i'll read and catch up and by then you'll be back! :eek: Hope you have a blast at OKW we love it there!

I can't believe I missed the sendoff! Even though you're aready gone and won't see this until you get back, I hope you all have an absolutely amazing time! I've loved following alog with your PTR these past few months (as much as I was able to!). It was so much fun to read along with and answer all your questions. Loved it! See ya when you get back!

Update::

I've, again, been speaking to tinkgurl most of the day and they've just arrived in Gainesville, FL after a creepy run in with a bum (she can explain when she gets back LOL). Her and her family really enjoyed meeting up with a big group of Disers last night (check out MeMom and Brooklynnsmommy's TRs for pictures) and they ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Tonight they plan on eating at Red Lobster for father's day and it's 103 degrees there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter