Our girlie summer Vegas get-away (over and done with)

I saw Taco last week, we went to the bar and ordered one of those huge Margarita's to share.

I have a cold. :sick: I woke up without a voice and i'm coughing and achey.

Too many Big Kahunas and Witch Doctors???? :confused3 Seriously, dood, you gotta lay off the sauce in the daytime or you keep seeing things :rotfl2:
:rotfl: Well, you'd think I'd see something more interesting that that!

In the interests of keeping things new and fresh - and never sticking to an original plan :thumbsup2 -

How about the Buffet of Buffets? It's only $34.99 for 24 hours and it's good at 7 different buffets. I was thinking on Saturday we can go for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory instead of dinner on Sunday, then late dinner at the buffet at Caesar's, breakfast at Paris (crepes!), lunch at Planet Hollywood (we're shopping there anyway), and then we can do an early dinner before Chippendales at the Rio - all for only $34.99 each!! This would mean we would miss Dick's though.....

What do you think? Opinions, preferences :confused3
Fine with me! :thumbsup2

And what do you mean about missing Dick's? We're still going to Chippendales, right;)
:lmao:

I have a cold. :sick: I woke up without a voice and i'm coughing and achey.

Boo, hiss. Feel better soon! :hug:

I'm hoping to buy my plane tickets this week or next week. *fingers crossed*

Hope everyone is doing well. :grouphug:

I'm hoping to buy my plane tickets this week or next week. *fingers crossed*

Hope everyone is doing well. :grouphug:
Whoooo hooo!!! Great news! Make sure to post when you do and let us know when you get in. :thumbsup2

Oh, and read below about the great deal on the meals!

I am pretty sure I saw *something* other than a bum.......:rolleyes1

The buffet at the RIO is the BEST!!!!!
:rotfl2:

The RIO buffet is good, and mostly HUGE! There is a special going on now called the Buffet of Buffets. The way it works is for $34.99 you get to eat at 7 different buffets for 24 hours. (Caesars Palace, Rio, Harrah's, the Flamingo, Paris Las Vegas, Imperial Palace and Planet Hollywood)

It's a great deal. One price for at least 3 meals. We are going to eat breakfast at Paris. (Crepes! YUM!) And then do lunch at Spice Market in Planet Hollywood which rivals the one at the Rio in size but is supposed to be better quality. I've never been, but that's what I've been told.
And then dinner at the Caesars Palace buffet. We planned it to spread it out so we aren't stuffed and I'm looking forward to trying a little from this one and a little from that. I'll be fat and happy!! :rotfl2:

Okay ladies, we are getting closer!! I think these plans have been tweaked and fine-tuned to the way we all want them, but take a look and make sure. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or added. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 2
Theresa and Marcie arrive.
Meet at BLT burger inside the Mirage for dinner.
Then head to Rio for Chippendales.

Thursday, June 3
Rent a cabana and hang by the pool.
Go outlet mall shopping.
Dinner @ Hash House a Go-Go, 6:30.
See a show? (If there are free tix available)
Mandalay Bay and Eye Candy lounge.

Friday, June 4
Theresa, Angie and Marcie go to the spa at Caesars.
Beth brings In-n-Out burgers & Sonic slushies for lunch to the hotel around 2.
Madame Tussauds.
Dinner at Taqueria Cañonita's in the Venetian.
Bite at Stratosphere at 10:30.
Dueling pianos at Harrahs, dessert at Ghirardelli's, drinks and music at Carnaval Court.

Saturday, June 5
Cheesecake Factory for lunch 11:15
Bellagio conservatory
Rest up for a long, late night! (Or go to Stratosphere for Angie's big jump!!)
Dinner at Caesars Palace buffet. (purchase Buffet of Buffets 24 hr. pass)
Divas show at Imperial Palace at 10:00.
Kahunaville at TI.

Sunday, June 6
Breakfast at Paris buffet.
Planet Hollywood for shopping at Miracle Mile shops
Spice Market buffet for lunch.
Sugar Factory and the Stripper Bar.
Dinner at Rio buffet.
Chippendales

Okay ladies, we are getting closer!! I think these plans have been tweeked and fine tuned to the way we all want them, but take a look and make sure. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or added. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 2
Theresa and Marcie arrive.
Meet at BLT burger inside the Mirage for dinner.
Then head to Rio for Chippendales.

Thursday, June 3
Rent a cabana and hang by the pool.
Go outlet mall shopping.
Dinner @ Hash House a Go-Go, 6:30.
See a show? (If there are free tix available)
Mandalay Bay and Eye Candy lounge.

Friday, June 4
Theresa, Angie and Marcie go to the spa at Caesars.
Beth brings In-n-Out burgers & Sonic slushies for lunch to the hotel around 2.
Madame Tussauds.
Dinner at Taqueria Cañonita's in the Venetian.
Bite at Stratosphere at 10:30.
Dueling pianos at Harrahs, dessert at Ghirardelli's, drinks and music at Carnaval Court.

Saturday, June 5
Cheesecake Factory for lunch 11:15
Bellagio conservatory
Rest up for a long, late night! (Or go to Stratosphere for Angie's big jump!!)
Dinner at Caesars Palace buffet. (purchase Buffet of Buffets 24 hr. pass)
Divas show at Imperial Palace at 10:00.
Kahunaville at TI.

Sunday, June 6
Breakfast at Paris buffet.
Planet Hollywood for shopping at Miracle Mile shops
Spice Market buffet for lunch.
Sugar Factory and the Stripper Bar.
Dinner at Rio buffet.
Chippendales

Everything looks super awesome to me :thumbsup2 I can't wait to get our Vegas on - WOO HOO :woohoo:

I checked with the spa and it's walk in for the Roman Experience and $45 per person - that's the sauna (blech), three pools (different temps), the snow room (woo hoo!), and the tea lounge. There are also the rain massage tables, etc., so it sounds good to me :thumbsup2

RIO!!!

All the plans look great! The spa sounds heavenly:cloud9:
I'm really excited to be in Vegas except.....my terribly white legs:rotfl: I bought some tanning stuff but I'm afraid to try it in case I look too orange. Being 5'2 I'd look like an Oompa Loompa:rotfl2:

Whooo hooo!!! :banana:

All the plans look great! The spa sounds heavenly:cloud9:
I'm really excited to be in Vegas except.....my terribly white legs:rotfl: I bought some tanning stuff but I'm afraid to try it in case I look too orange. Being 5'2 I'd look like an Oompa Loompa:rotfl2:

I have awful white legs too........which is why mine will be hidden underneath jeans the entire time. ;)
Well provided I can fit back into my jeans between now and then. Hmmm, think I can lose 20 pounds in three weeks?? :confused3

I'd better at least try especially with all these buffets Theresa signed us up for!! :lmao:

What were we doing before on Thursday night? I don't remember.

I took of work yesterday and went to the doctor. I got 2 shots, a steroid pack and a z-pack. I feel better then yesterday but I still feel horrible. On a good note, Gary and PawPaw finally brought the washer and dryer to the house last night. Beth i did send your letter. I haven't however put in my vacation request yet. I have a lot of work due Monday so I'm going to have to wait until after that.

What were we doing before on Thursday night? I don't remember.

I took of work yesterday and went to the doctor. I got 2 shots, a steroid pack and a z-pack. I feel better then yesterday but I still feel horrible. On a good note, Gary and PawPaw finally brought the washer and dryer to the house last night. Beth i did send your letter. I haven't however put in my vacation request yet. I have a lot of work due Monday so I'm going to have to wait until after that.

Marcie, originally Carrot Top was planned, but remember his schedule changed and now he's not performing that night. Boo! I like him, that would have been a hoot. Oh well.
And we tried to find something else but it's nuts how many shows are dark that night. :rolleyes:

I hope you feel better soon!! What are your symptoms? :confused:

I'll keep an eye out for your letter, but are you pretty sure your vacation request will be approved?? I don't want to buy the tickets and then have them tell you no. :eek:

Marcie, originally Carrot Top was planned, but remember his schedule changed and now he's not performing that night. Boo! I like him, that would have been a hoot. Oh well.
And we tried to find something else but it's nuts how many shows are dark that night. :rolleyes:

I hope you feel better soon!! What are your symptoms? :confused:

I'll keep an eye out for your letter, but are you pretty sure your vacation request will be approved?? I don't want to buy the tickets and then have them tell you no. :eek:

I don't know, I can't think right now. I just knew you needed the letter. I am really overwhelmed, I take one day off of work and during that day my work called me at least 10 times to ask me questions. After the two shots I went back to the apartment and packed before going home and crawling in the bed. I have a wedding to go to tonight. Dalton's having some kind of allergy and his face is all swollen.

Symptoms, coughing, sore throat, very bad nasal congestion, aching joints, naseua. Cold, hot, clammy. I was shaking this morning after packing for 10 minutes before work when I ran to the apartment.

I don't know, I can't think right now. I just knew you needed the letter. I am really overwhelmed, I take one day off of work and during that day my work called me at least 10 times to ask me questions. After the two shots I went back to the apartment and packed before going home and crawling in the bed. I have a wedding to go to tonight. Dalton's having some kind of allergy and his face is all swollen.

Symptoms, coughing, sore throat, very bad nasal congestion, aching joints, naseua. Cold, hot, clammy. I was shaking this morning after packing for 10 minutes before work when I ran to the apartment.
Aww sweetie, I am so sorry. :hug: It sounds like maybe you have the flu or something with being achy and all. I hope the shots help you feel better fast. The trip is coming up soon! Don't wanna be sick in Vegas. :hug:

I think you should stay home tonight and skip the wedding. You need to rest. And I hope Dalton is okay too.

Well, I'll post or send you an email when I get your letter and you let me know if I should go ahead and get your tickets or not. They are nonrefundable so I just want to make sure you are okay with that just in case your vacation doesn't get approved. (But hopefully it will!) :wizard:

Take care hon!! :grouphug:

Aww sweetie, I am so sorry. :hug: It sounds like maybe you have the flu or something with being achy and all. I hope the shots help you feel better fast. The trip is coming up soon! Don't wanna be sick in Vegas. :hug:

I think you should stay home tonight and skip the wedding. You need to rest. And I hope Dalton is okay too.

Well, I'll post or send you an email when I get your letter and you let me know if I should go ahead and get your tickets or not. They are nonrefundable so I just want to make sure you are okay with that just in case your vacation doesn't get approved. (But hopefully it will!) :wizard:

Take care hon!! :grouphug:

Right now I really don't think I am going to feel up to going on the trip at all, I have so much left to do in moving. :sick: I am seriously thinking about cancelling it.

Right now I really don't think I am going to feel up to going on the trip at all, I have so much left to do in moving. :sick: I am seriously thinking about cancelling it.

:( I'm sorry to hear that. You know if you aren't there we will all miss you very much. :hug:

I know. :hug: I've just been going for so long I am about to pass out.

I understand. You've been through a lot in a short time. New family (including four new kids!), new business, new husband, new house. It's stressful. And now you aren't feeling well, so it's even harder to get things done. You have to take care of yourself first.

I got your letter today. So do I not cash it then? Are you out for sure? Just let me know. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter