Our Escape Wedding TR/PJ ~ 06/2010 WP/Mizner's/Citricos

Wendy you photos look beautiful! I've said it before but you colour choice was fabulous, it is so striking! :)

Thank you so much :cutie: I really love how the yellow turned out, too! In the beginning of my planning I was thinking of going with a pale yellow...but the brighter yellow pops so much more than I think the pale shade would have! :banana:

Thank you so much :cutie: I really love how the yellow turned out, too! In the beginning of my planning I was thinking of going with a pale yellow...but the brighter yellow pops so much more than I think the pale shade would have! :banana:

The bright yellow was definately best. It just stands out so well. The cake is lovely too, well everything was lovely! You must be so pleased! :)

The End!

I hope everyone enjoys the photos! The Dis Boards were an amazing resource for me when planning so I hope to help anyone else that needs ideas or suggestions :goodvibes

Congratulations! Everything about this wedding was BEAUTIFUL. I love your choice of colors. So unique! Thank you for sharing.

Wow wow wow Wendy!!! Your photos are amazing. You looked so beautiful. It was lovely for me to see the set up at Citricos as that is where our reception is going to be!!! It looks wonderful!!! Can I just ask are the green and yellow side plates part of Citricos set up or did you supply them yourself? They go so beautifully with your colour scheme, but wouldn't go with mine at all!!! I take it you supplied your own menus? Did you give Citricos a plan of where everyone was to sit? Sorry for so many questions!
We are staying at PORS for 5 nights during our VR trip and I am so looking forward to it as I have always wanted to stay there!!
Thank you SO much for sharing your gorgeous day

Oh Wendy! I don't even think I can begin to explain how beautiful I think your pictures are. They all turned out so well and really captured the feel of your day! I love the pictures that you had taken inside the GF and they are something that you really don't see too often. I am glad that you had such a wonderful day and you have so many beautiful photos to remember it by.

Congratulations! Everything about this wedding was BEAUTIFUL. I love your choice of colors. So unique! Thank you for sharing.

Aww thank you!

Wow wow wow Wendy!!! Your photos are amazing. You looked so beautiful. It was lovely for me to see the set up at Citricos as that is where our reception is going to be!!! It looks wonderful!!! Can I just ask are the green and yellow side plates part of Citricos set up or did you supply them yourself? They go so beautifully with your colour scheme, but wouldn't go with mine at all!!! I take it you supplied your own menus? Did you give Citricos a plan of where everyone was to sit? Sorry for so many questions!
We are staying at PORS for 5 nights during our VR trip and I am so looking forward to it as I have always wanted to stay there!!
Thank you SO much for sharing your gorgeous day

Yay I'm glad you liked them!! I've been dying to get these pictures from Citricos up because I haven't really seen any from past weddings and it's such a great place to host a reception dinner. The green/yellow plates were all done by the staff, we didn't bring them or choose them. I assume they choose those colors because they matched but you can see there's one blue plate so I think they have a lot of different colors and will match it best to your decor! We met with the managers at Citricos the day before our wedding and gave them all the Gerber daisies, our homemade menus, and a seating chart to show them where we wanted everyone placed. They took it from there! You don't have to supply your own menus as they have some that they will personalize with your name...but we wanted a specific look to them which is why we made our own :) apparently we were the first couple to do so!

You will love POR!!

Oh Wendy! I don't even think I can begin to explain how beautiful I think your pictures are. They all turned out so well and really captured the feel of your day! I love the pictures that you had taken inside the GF and they are something that you really don't see too often. I am glad that you had such a wonderful day and you have so many beautiful photos to remember it by.

:goodvibes We were very lucky to find a photographer who knew exactly what we wanted without having to ask. Most of the pictures weren't anything that we requested specifically.

Your pictures are just fantastic. I imagine you'll have such a hard time deciding which ones to frame.

Your photos have given me lots of inspiration for my wedding and your planning journal has been so helpful. Thank you so much for sharing with us:goodvibes

Wendy, your wedding was so lovely and you guys look like you were having the best time! :goodvibes I've been looking endlessly at photos of weddings for ideas, and I have to say, while your style is very different from mine (yours seems to be simple and chic and mine is waaaay tacky-glitzy, LOL) your wedding stands out as one of my absolute favorites.

Congratulations again on a beautiful wedding and on your marriage! :flower3:

Wendy, your pics are gorgeous! I may have to ask to take a bunch inside the GF too! Lol, but I may have to anyway so I don't melt!

I love the way they set up Citricos, it's looked beautiful! The daisy placecards were such a cute touch!

Sooooo beautiful! :lovestruc

thank you for sharing your day with us! :flower3:

congrats again!

omg wendy. I can't believe how beautiful everything looks! The ceremony looked so pretty and i love the little touches you added. The yellow accents on everything look great. it really pops and adds so much to all the photos. The ties were a perfect choice! I love all your portraits they are so much fun! The reception set up is great! It is very inviting. We loved Citricos when we went and they were amazing to us so I can imagine how great they were for your reception! i'm glad everything went so well. We both had rainy days on our wedding...they do say thats good luck!

Oh and btw you looked beautiful (just in case I didn't say that before!)

Your pictures are just fantastic. I imagine you'll have such a hard time deciding which ones to frame.

Your photos have given me lots of inspiration for my wedding and your planning journal has been so helpful. Thank you so much for sharing with us:goodvibes

We are having a hard time choosing photos...I think we're going to make a collage so we don't have to choose :lmao: Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Wendy, your wedding was so lovely and you guys look like you were having the best time! :goodvibes I've been looking endlessly at photos of weddings for ideas, and I have to say, while your style is very different from mine (yours seems to be simple and chic and mine is waaaay tacky-glitzy, LOL) your wedding stands out as one of my absolute favorites.

Congratulations again on a beautiful wedding and on your marriage! :flower3:

Thank you for the sweet comments! :cloud9: Even though we might have different tastes, I'm really glad you enjoyed looking through the pictures!! :woohoo:

beautiful!

:goodvibes

Wendy, your pics are gorgeous! I may have to ask to take a bunch inside the GF too! Lol, but I may have to anyway so I don't melt!

I love the way they set up Citricos, it's looked beautiful! The daisy placecards were such a cute touch!

Thanks Sara!! I was actually really glad we took our photos inside just because it was so hot outside! But I did get a couple outdoor shots which was nice...I think we got lucky the rain stopped when it did.

Congrats again Wendy, everything looks beautiful in the photos!! Looks like you had the perfect day!

Sooooo beautiful! :lovestruc

thank you for sharing your day with us! :flower3:

congrats again!

Thanks girls! :yay:

omg wendy. I can't believe how beautiful everything looks! The ceremony looked so pretty and i love the little touches you added. The yellow accents on everything look great. it really pops and adds so much to all the photos. The ties were a perfect choice! I love all your portraits they are so much fun! The reception set up is great! It is very inviting. We loved Citricos when we went and they were amazing to us so I can imagine how great they were for your reception! i'm glad everything went so well. We both had rainy days on our wedding...they do say thats good luck!

Oh and btw you looked beautiful (just in case I didn't say that before!)

Aww thank you so much Jenn!! I want to go back to Citricos for our anniversary dinner :goodvibes With the amount of rain we had, we have a lot of luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter