Our 2nd 'Once in a lifetime trip to DLRP' pre-trippie

NULAH

Mouseketeer
As the title suggests, when we went to DLRP last Feb it was under the illusion that it would be a one off. How wrong we were :rotfl2: ! We were planning our next trip within days of coming home and now it is almost here WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

ABOUT US

Me - Gayle aged 31 Obsessive list maker. Been known to wind the children
up as an excuse to jump about and scream myself ;)
DH - Alex aged 31 Hates the teacups but loves BTM ::yes::
DD - Jessica aged 8 Not a thrill seeker. Loves the innocent magic of
everything Disney :flower3:
DS - Duncan aged 4 Loves pirates and anyone else armed with a sword pirate:

WHEN WE ARE GOING

We leave on the 9th of February and return :sad2: on the 12th February. Technically our holiday starts on the 8th as we are staying at an airport hotel that night.

STAYING IN

It is our first time staying at the Santa Fe and after reading the reviews on here, we cannot wait.

MAIN PLANS

We are under strict instructions from DS and DD that the first ride will be POTC. We are then pretty flexible but plan to fit in a couple of firsts with Stitch and TOT. We want to eat at Annettes, Billy Bobs and Cafe Mickey.

That is it for now. My worrying nature will also be taking a holiday as friends from abroad are visiting locally while we are away and are taking the opportuniy of some home comforts on their travels by housesitting for us. My DH gets annoyed at my various checks on locked doors and windows before we leave so this will put a stop to that this time.

Thanks for reading this. I know it has been posted slightly early but I CAN'T WAIT. :cool1:

its not too early at all!! i will be staying at the santa fe in two weeks. i think its a nice base, very comfortable and clean. i was very happy with it the last time. i hope you have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter