ot: but what's the average a RN makes in Orlando/Celebration, FL?

spereira

Remember The Magic!!
My husband and I are going back and forth about moving to Celebration and I was just curious to see what an RN makes down there...

We are also looking to move to Celebration. Our friend is an RN and we keep telling him that he should really consider it too b/c the pay is almost equivilent to NY (or so my DBF says)

It seems that the healthcare industry and contruction do very well down there.

RN salaries in FL are less than in CT. If you are a new grad starting salaries are around 45,000, more if you have experience. Florida Hospital offers weekend Baylor with very good pay.

:cool1: This is a great! I was thikning about retiring and settling in Florida... now maybe I can settle in Florida and still work a bit! :cool1:
We are going down in December- how far away from WDW is Celebration?

Celebration is the town that Disney started.

there are some places in Kissimmee closer - but not by far.

I would say 5 miles - to Studios.

or you can look at it another way - it is on Disney property because it is.

Disney is surpose to give the town to the county - but I am not sure when?

A friend of mine is a nurse practitioner who moved from Ohio to Tampa.
She's making about $78,000 , much more than Ohio. Nurses are in short supply everywhere, but I think Florida is willing to pay for them!

My FDH and I are both RNs and have been looking into moving to Florida in the future. We both work in the mental health field, and psychiatric hospitals around there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter