***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

I got my package Wed. I just haven't had time to post, until now.
I got:
Set of 3 snowflake photo ornaments
Big snowflake ornament
Santa ornament
Las Vegas ornament (love it!!)
Mickey Santa Antenna Ball
Minnie Pin

Thank you Carole88 I love them all, my boys are putting your ornaments on the tree right now.

Glad you liked everything. I love the Las Vegas ornament too! Merry Christmas!

I received mine today from dolphinerescuegirl! I got:

Gorgeous snorkling santa who is swimming with a dolphin ornament (my youngest DD loves this one. She wants to be a marine biologist)
Cute Disney ball ornament
4 plastic Christmas cups (great for the little ones on Christmas)
2 pair of Christmas socks
2 snowmen dish towels
Stuffed snowman

Thank you very much dolphinrescuegirl! Everything is fantastic! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

I'm so glad that you liked everything! My DH (also a marine biologist) told me I shouldnt get the santa dolphin ornament since not everybody loved dolphins like us! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Elf has been found :)

I may need a couple more. Will know in a couple more days.

Also please check in if you have received. We have a few that should have arrived by now. I know the holiday weekend keeps people busy, but please take a minute and tell us.

I'm sorry I'm late in posting. We have been away for the holiday and my neighbor was picking up my mail. I just got tonight my package from LJHMOM. Thank you for the wonder gifts.
I got
2 disney princess glass blown ornaments.
Peppermint tealight candles
Candy cane votive.
2 personal dinner candles.
Red christmas dish.
glass tealight holder

:love: Thank you again. I will be using the candles and the ornaments are already on the tree I put up this morning.

Glad to hear of another arrival ::yes::

Dania. I will let you know if I need another. Hoping not, but we'll know more in a couple of days.

Gaspode (mailed 11-15)
Gaspode's aunt (mailed 11-16)
clhcpaca (one mailed 11-20 and one mailed 11-19)
torismom (mailed 11-20)
MotoXPrincess's DM (elf on the job ;))
wdwlovers5's DNephew (confirmed delivered 11-19.....we need a check in)

If I missed you, let me know. If you received and are listed, let me know.

Hi everyone, just wanted to report that my mom has not received anything yet...:sad2: hopefully soon!

Hi everyone, just wanted to report that my mom has not received anything yet...:sad2: hopefully soon!

Sorry for the delay :( She is receiving the elf package. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

I am giving the other 2 until the mail delivery tomorrow and then will find elves for them.

Thank you for volunteering Kim ::yes::

According to my delivery confirmation WDWlover's5 nephew's package was delivered on November 19 at 11:05 a.m.

Thanks for keeping a check on things Nancy :) Nothing arrived here yet but I'm sure it'll be with me soon :) Same goes for my Aunt's.
Cya,
Gaspodé

Those leaving here for international seem to be going SLOW!!

I hope we hear of some arrivals soon.

Back from picking up my mail...and both of my packages arrived.
Seems they like to shop the same place :rotfl:

From torismom, I received:
large cupcake ornament
large cake ornament
gingerbread girl ornament
ribbon candy tree ornament
Mickey and gang ball ornament
red dish cloth with recipe for Cookies for Santa on it and a Santa cookie cutter
green/red/white striped dish cloth with recipe for Snowman sugar cookies on it and a snowman cookie cutter.

Thank you!! Great package.

And from TinkAsh2001 I received:
2 large lollipop ornaments...one purple and one green
small slice of cake on top a serving tray ornament
small cupcake ornament
4 mini gingerbread ornaments....gloves, pants, shirt, hat
Mickey and Minnie gel globe ornament
mini Christmas jigsaw puzzle
Russell Stover candy
mini stocking with snowmen on it
Disney gift tags
door panel with snowmen on it

Another great package! Thank you!!

No, you didn't get the same things :) They had the same labels on them, so I just figured you both found the same great store. Everything was different ::yes::
Thank you again. It was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter