***Ornament Exchange Sent/Received Thread*** COMPLETED!!

Everything is ready and is going to the post office today!

Update: All three are now officially on there way via priority mail!

I again forgot to put the card in with my name. Mine should be landing on Monday.

I again forgot to put the card in with my name. Mine should be landing on Monday.

Omg i didnt even think if this, my box i sent out was so full that I dont think It would have fit. All I have to say is i had my boxed up and then I went to the post office and saw the most cutest red box with mickey mouse and pluto on it!!!! They were the cutest, so in the middle of the post office i unboxed my package and re boxed it with the mickey mouse box!!!!!! So after buying the box and the name tag and mailing costed me $15.56 to do that... lol :rotfl:

So when my person gets the mickey and pluto box, with no card it was from me. I really hope you like everything in it

a Handmade snowman tissue cover ( Crafty you are)

Kim you outdid yourself, it is an amazing exchange, thanks so much :love:

Happy Holidays !!
Unfortunately, I'M not the crafty one. :rolleyes1 I bought that. ;)

I'm glad you like everything. Sorry about the candy cane. :rolleyes1

The following were mailed last night:

Donald&Daisy
Carole's88 DD
wdwlover's5 newphew

This one is being mailed today and I am on my way there right now
princessparty DD

My Mom recieved her package here is what she had to say (she was very excited as this was her first exchange):
"Christmas package from Alwena, Gaspode's mom
I received the best package in the world from Jolly Olde England. It had just the right mix of great items and a Tigger Christmas card, all of which made me smile. I received a snowman tealight candle holder, made of silver wire and crystals. It is absolutely wonderful, and there is no way my sad little description does it justice. I really love it! Also included were a Christmas tree boa pen (what lovely fun!), a pocket pack of Christmas tissues, a really cute felt snowwoman tree ornament with jingle bells for feet, a bag of yummy solid milk chocolate snowmen, a silver snowman cookie cutter ornament which should come in very handy for Christmas cookies, a small inflatable type snowman filled with bubble bath gel, and last but definitely not least, the most fabulous tasting thing called Mistletoe Kisses, which are delicious soft caramel covered in chocolate pure sin. This was a great package and got me really in the mood for Christmas. Thank you ever so much!

Ann"
I also wanted to say thank you, she is really happy! I signed her up as a surprise.

Just received an e-mail from my DD that her package arrived.
It was from donald&daisy

"There was a polar bear ornament, a jingle bell penguin ornament, A wreath ornament, a plam tree ornament and a santa claus ornament. There were also some of those foam pills i nthere too."

(what are foam pills??)

Received my package this afternoon. Karen, (Danauk), thank you for everything. Can't wait to put my tree up and display my new ornaments.

Karen sent me the following:

a Queens Guard Ornament
a Donald Ornament
(2) bell wrealth ornaments
a Disney 2007 Christmas ball ornament
and a advent candle

Loved everything, thanks again
Jean

Karen - my husband use to work for a company in England and really wanted to take the family but we couldn't work it out. While he was there he looked everywhere for a ornament from England, so thanks so much for sending the guard ornament. I love it.

Just received an e-mail from my DD that her package arrived.
It was from donald&daisy

"There was a polar bear ornament, a jingle bell penguin ornament, A wreath ornament, a plam tree ornament and a santa claus ornament. There were also some of those foam pills i nthere too."

(what are foam pills??)

You know those little pill shaped things you put in hot water and they melt and turn into sponges? I used to like them alot when I was little (ok I still do). These were holiday shaped ones. They were just an extra I threw in. :goodvibes

Received my package this afternoon. Karen, (Danauk), thank you for everything. Can't wait to put my tree up and display my new ornaments.

Karen sent me the following:

a Queens Guard Ornament
a Donald Ornament
(2) bell wrealth ornaments
a Disney 2007 Christmas ball ornament
and a advent candle

Loved everything, thanks again
Jean

Karen - my husband use to work for a company in England and really wanted to take the family but we couldn't work it out. While he was there he looked everywhere for a ornament from England, so thanks so much for sending the guard ornament. I love it.

I'm so glad you liked everything. The Queens guard orniment was bought at the Tower of London when I went a few weeks ago. I was trying to find something that was obviously English! I hope you make it over the pond one day, I love visiting London and also just going for a walk in the English coutryside. We have some beautiful countryside and cities over here which are well worth a visit!

You know those little pill shaped things you put in hot water and they melt and turn into sponges? I used to like them alot when I was little (ok I still do). These were holiday shaped ones. They were just an extra I threw in. :goodvibes

Okay.....I know what they are ;) Just couldn't tell by her description :rotfl:
And I am sure she will love them too.

My package was sent today!! :cool1:
And an awesome package it was!! Thank you Brandie!

She sent:
a Mickey Mouse card
And then, the food and candy, etc...........
3 really cute boxes of cookies, 1 shortbread, 1 chocolate decadence, and 1 Snickerdoodle (Oh, the yummy factor here!!!) (I'd love to know where you got these, I haven't seen them anywhere) :confused3
Strawberry flavored Snow Balls Cotton Candy
Holiday sticky notes (She knows me! :laughing: )
And a bunch of Andes Mocha Mints and Andes Peppermint Crunch (I might actually SHARE some of these ;) )

3 glass ornaments with PEACE, JOY & LOVE on them, in red, green & blue (they are pretty heavy, but were wrapped really well. I'm glad I was careful with them!)
And a really cute red ball Disney Store ornament, with Mickey & Minnie and mistletoe on it, as well as Merry Christmas 2007! :love:

:santa:

I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING, Brandie! :hug: Thank you so very much! Happy Holidays to you and yours! :santa:

Nancy, Thank you AGAIN for hosting another Great Exchange! :grouphug:

I'm off to post on the YC thread - I got that exchange today as well!! :faint: :hyper:

:woohoo:

I need to hear about some mailings.
One more set of reminders will go out tomorrow....

i finally sent mine out after a week of having it in my apartment. it's going north of me!

I picked up my package from the Post Office on Saturday from Iggbees.She sent me

A Hallmark Keepsake ornament Trimming the Tree with Mickey and Donald(Donald all wrapped up in lights bending the tree over with Mickey looking on)
A Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Welcome,Friends(a snowman all dresses for winter holding his little Cardinal friend)
A Bluebird of Happiness
A Yankee Candle,Sparkling Angel(these candles are made minutes from her house,how cool)
and last but not least,a Super Dooper Reindeer Pooper along with his little "jelly beans":lmao: I think it is a subtle dig about me being a Leafs fan;)

Thank you so much.I love everything.Hope you,your boyfriend and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season.:santa:

You are most welcome!!

I got the food stuff at Cracker Barrel! Well, except for the Andes mints. The cookies and the cotton candy were in the general store at Cracker Barrel. :)

Glad you like them!! And glad they arrived in one piece...lol

And an awesome package it was!! Thank you Brandie!

She sent:
a Mickey Mouse card
And then, the food and candy, etc...........
3 really cute boxes of cookies, 1 shortbread, 1 chocolate decadence, and 1 Snickerdoodle (Oh, the yummy factor here!!!) (I'd love to know where you got these, I haven't seen them anywhere) :confused3
Strawberry flavored Snow Balls Cotton Candy
Holiday sticky notes (She knows me! :laughing: )
And a bunch of Andes Mocha Mints and Andes Peppermint Crunch (I might actually SHARE some of these ;) )

3 glass ornaments with PEACE, JOY & LOVE on them, in red, green & blue (they are pretty heavy, but were wrapped really well. I'm glad I was careful with them!)
And a really cute red ball Disney Store ornament, with Mickey & Minnie and mistletoe on it, as well as Merry Christmas 2007! :love:

:santa:

I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING, Brandie! :hug: Thank you so very much! Happy Holidays to you and yours! :santa:

Nancy, Thank you AGAIN for hosting another Great Exchange! :grouphug:

I'm off to post on the YC thread - I got that exchange today as well!! :faint: :hyper:

You are most welcome!!

I got the food stuff at Cracker Barrel! Well, except for the Andes mints. The cookies and the cotton candy were in the general store at Cracker Barrel. :)

Glad you like them!! And glad they arrived in one piece...lol
Cracker Barrel? Thank you! They are sooo cute!!! ;)

Everything was A-OK!!! Thanks again! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter