OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)

Howdy folks --

Good news and bad news. The good news is that I will be doing my best to knock out all the current requests. The bad news is that due to my schedule right now, I've made the decision to go on a hiatus until the end of the current school year. The reason is primarily because I am currently getting my gifted endorsement, which requires 5 online graduate-level classes. It's back to homework again! Between that and just being a teacher, there has literally been almost no time for anything else. So, since I'd really rather not make folks wait ages for requests to be made, I'm closing up shop until spring when I finish the classes.

:hourglassWhat that means is that if you've made a request prior to me posting this message, I will complete your request.

:hug:If you have not made a request yet, unfortunately I am no longer accepting requests until spring 2014.

I'm so sorry for an inconvenience, and I will do my best to have all current requests done very soon. In the meantime, enjoy your vacations and I will be back next year!

All the best,
Orca

Thank you so much!!!

I would like to have a design for a cruise on the Disney Fantasy on July 19, 2014. It will complete a grand slam for us.. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks.

Good luck on your endorsement...It often seems that our education never ends! I am a retired teacher who MUST take grad. hours this summer to keep my certification, but there is always something more to learn. I completed a long term in Sped and loved working with those special needs kiddos!

I hope you are back...if so can I please get DCL oval wonder magnet, our cruise date is January 14-18, 2015. Can and say Kathy & John at the top as well, please & thanks

I saw your post about being away but wanted to check and see if your back since schools are out. If so i'd like to request a shirt decal for my daughters birthday. She wants Elsa from frozen, if you can maybe the picture of her with her hand out and put the number 5 in her hand and then her name Isabel somewhere on the shirt. The lettering can be blue to match Elsa. If you don't respond I'll know your still away. Her birthday is July 1st and wanted a few days prior to make it. Thanks

Hi,
Just wanted to check if you are back DISigning? I have a few request for our October cruise. Looking forward to your confirmation. Thanks.

Hi
I'm hoping your back :) If you are, I'd love to request a DisSign please.

DCL Retro Fantasy Poster
Could you sub "the Fair Family" for Made of Dreams, Magic and Wonder
The dates across the bottom would be October 11 - 18, 2014

Thanks ever so much, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi folks.

I sincerely apologize for not replying. In addition to a family crisis I've been dealing with since last October (with no end in sight) I have a Trojan virus on my desktop (which has my Phtotshop and all files), I have only escaped to the Dis occasionally to get ideas for a hopeful Aulani vacation next year. Unfortunately I do not know when I can get my computer fixed. If I can get it resolved before anyone's trip, I will make requests. Otherwise, you may want to find an alternate designer.

If things do not improve by the end of summer, I'm going to close this thread. I truly enjoyed making DISisgns, but I simply cannot devote any time to it anymore. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter