Opinion wanted!!! For taking good family friends family and your family to Disney!

I think it's incredibly generous of you! But before you book check with them to make sure it's something they want and that you schedule it for a time they can go. One time my husband booked a surprise, non refundable vacation for us, which forced me to miss a day of work. He booked it before I was able to ask for the time off, then I had to awkwardly let my boss know that I really needed that day off or we would lose all this money. She approved it but told me to let him know not to do that again. I felt really uncomfortable about it and wished he would have asked me first. So check with then first and let them help plan. I would be thrilled to get this offer! My parents offered to take my family skiing at Vail CO next year and pay for lodging, food, and car rental (we already have airline credits to use), and I am so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter