Oogie Boogie Bash 2023

Dates were announced in June and we bought tickets with the magic key presale before July 1. I can’t remember the exact date.

They usually go on sale in Jult accept for last year which was June as others have stated.

anyone know what dates/days they typically are?
We will be at Disneyland Sept 2-9 and I want to AVOID oogie boogie, so don't want to be stuck with a park reservation for DCA when we won't be able to stay there (we don't get hoppers)

Does anyone remember what the dates and prices were last year?

anyone know what dates/days they typically are?
We will be at Disneyland Sept 2-9 and I want to AVOID oogie boogie, so don't want to be stuck with a park reservation for DCA when we won't be able to stay there (we don't get hoppers)

Usually Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Sometimes a couple of Saturdays too. Last year Sunday Sept 18 was 149 and Sunday October 9 (Columbus Day weekend) was 159.

Thank you both, I'll be sure to choose different days of the week and give myself the best chance of avoiding the party.

And just to refresh my memory -- you can buy a ticket that is only for the party? As in, you don't buy a park ticket AND an OBB ticket?

(I know OBB tix get you into the park a couple hours before the bash starts; I'm just considering doing this for the first time, as a special 16th bday treat for DD -- tacking OBB on for the night of our arrival, which is a day we don't have regular park tickets for.)

And just to refresh my memory -- you can buy a ticket that is only for the party? As in, you don't buy a park ticket AND an OBB ticket?

(I know OBB tix get you into the park a couple hours before the bash starts; I'm just considering doing this for the first time, as a special 16th bday treat for DD -- tacking OBB on for the night of our arrival, which is a day we don't have regular park tickets for.)

That is correct. You CAN buy a park ticket and obb ticket if you want all day access. Or just the OBB ticket for access from about 3pm until close.

As an FYI. 227 days as of today until Halloween. 🎃🎃🎃 That's practically around the corner. Anyone have any loose ideas on costumes yet?
I am desperately trying to convince (ahem: bribe) my three boys (7-10-14) to go as the hitchhiking ghosts… my eldest is super tall (6’1”) and my youngest on the smaller side so they are like the perfect three sizes right now (I’d have to pad my middle as he is not portly like Ezra, but that can be achieved with some shoulder pads and stuffing.) Currently planting little seeds of inspiration…

I am desperately trying to convince (ahem: bribe) my three boys (7-10-14) to go as the hitchhiking ghosts… my eldest is super tall (6’1”) and my youngest on the smaller side so they are like the perfect three sizes right now (I’d have to pad my middle as he is not portly like Ezra, but that can be achieved with some shoulder pads and stuffing.) Currently planting little seeds of inspiration…
YESSSSS! That would be amazing. I hope they go for it. They would definitely betreated like rockstarsat the party. 😃🤞🤞🤞🤞

I have a feeling that they will go on sale again in June or that is what I am hoping. We probably will get information in June regardless which isn't that far away. I know i'll be going.

I’m so sad we’re going to miss the OBB - for the first time!

The silver lining is we’re not going to Anaheim this year because we’ll be in Orlando! 🥳

Hope everyone that’s going has has a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter