Ontario Place

Mortlives

DIS Veteran
Took DS to Ontario Place yesterday. I'd forgotten how much there is to do there. They have new things this year too. Only bummer is that there were some things where the max age is 12. I couldn't go on them with DS! Mind you, they do have a mini-drop-zone kind of thing called Free Fall which is actully doable by people like myself with height phobias.:D

Now the bad news... I came home last night so stiff and tired that it occurs to me that I am going to have to go on a severe theme park workout regimen if I'm gonna make it through WDW.

Ciao,
Mort.

Really, they have a mini-drop-zone type ride? If it's not too much higher than oh...say....20 feet, I might be able to manage that!! :teeth:

I haven't been to Ontario Place in a couple of years. Maybe it's time for another visit. :)

Hope your aches and pains have eased up for you, Mort! :)

Originally posted by Snowwark
Really, they have a mini-drop-zone type ride? If it's not too much higher than oh...say....20 feet, I might be able to manage that!! :teeth:

You'll manage! I figured it at about 16, but I may be a little off. But it's nice, it has drop sequences like TOT, it's not just one up and down.

Ciao,
Mort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter